Warm enough?

Started by kev10104, December 18, 2010, 02:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kev10104

I keep going outside and think that maybe it is warm enough to go for a ride.Of course then I come to my senses.Just got that itch.

Tiger

:) Hmmmm, lets see now...

Saturday -7° / -11°
Sunday -6° / -13°
Monday -4° / -12°
Tuesday -6° / -9°

...snow on the ground and its snowing :-\ I think I'll leave the Vision at home today ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

67GTO

........snow on the ground.....snow on the ground.....what's the matter with your snow on the ground........ :)

(.....pants on the ground......pants on the ground.....what's the matter with your pants on the ground.....) ;D
" Like a dream he flies away, no more to be found,
banished like a Vision of the night."
                                                Job 20:8    NIV

Lucky

Quote from: 67GTO on December 18, 2010, 06:17:01 PM(.....pants on the ground......pants on the ground.....what's the matter with your pants on the ground.....) ;D

SHRINKAGE!!!  ;D ;D
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

joevacc

We only have got a half inch of snow..  Not too bad ~ but they have totally covered the roads with salt and sand already.  The old V doesn't  like salt!  My Gutz doesn't like salt!  I don't like salt.
I need a good old trail bike with lights so I can leave my black beauties in the garage for the shit, I mean salt!!!
-=[Joe Vacc]=-
"The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision."
Helen Keller

Cdnlouie

Gee fellows...I just took my two ladies out for a run this afternoon! This is the final one to top up the tank, add fuel stabilizer and get them ready for a tuck in.  Tomorrow we start the journey toward spring!

I will miss them both....  :'(