News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

2011 OnROV Spring Ride........

Started by Tiger, May 01, 2011, 12:44:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

:) The 2011 OnROV Spring Ride is only THREE WEEKS AWAY boys 'n girls!!!!...... 8)

The dates for the ride weekend are: Saturday 21st and Sunday 22nd of May...(the Canadian Victoria Day long weekend).

This is a chance for you to meet up with other Vision riders in the OnROV area...regardless where you reside!!! Last year we had three riders come in from Syracuse, Albany and Cleveland :o and all three will return this year... 8)

I NEED TO KNOW WHO WILL BE COMING A.S.A.P. SO I CAN BOOK THE MANDARIN RESTAURANT FOR THE SATURDAY EVENING BANQUET....... :police:

:) Here we go......The 'IN' crowd 8)

8) Tiger and Cathy..'82 Vision.
8) Peter & Wanda... '82 Vision
8) Watson...ex of Cleveland, now all the way from Charlotte!!!...on his BMW1200
8) Kenny & Dorothy... 2 x '83 Vision's.
8) Mike Colero...'82 Vision.
8) Night_Vision...'82 Vision....(Syracuse)
8) Canadian_Lou...'82 Vision.
8) Kev & Tammy...Red & White '83 Vision
8) 'Raj...'82 Vision
8) vadasz1...'82 Vision
8) Art & Bonnie...Hahaharley!!
8) Dave...Suzi 550

Banquet only...
:) Brian_Mathewson
:) Lynn & Andrew.

8) .......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Tiger

:) Add to the list:

My bro' Peter and his wife, also Art & Bonnie... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

vadasz1

I can't wait to have those crab legs again.  I think I'll limit myself to just 4 servings.....hahaha
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

Tiger

:) The meet/ride starts at 9.30 a.m. from Breezy Corners Restaurant, located on Highway 6, a couple of Klm's from the village of Freelton...

I will be booking the restaurant this weekend coming...so let me know by Friday please :-\

8) ....... TIGER ....... 8)

devotee

OK, I'll bite.  Where is this? I'm just S. of Detroit, Grosse Ile MI. I haven't dusted the RK off yet this year, but I might be persuaded if it is close.

Thanks/devotee
devotee
XZ550RK
XS750E
GL1000 (1976) project

Tiger

Quote from: devotee on May 03, 2011, 07:27:13 PM
OK, I'll bite.  Where is this? I'm just S. of Detroit, Grosse Ile MI. I haven't dusted the RK off yet this year, but I might be persuaded if it is close.

Thanks/devotee

Southern Ontario, Canada... ;) Ride starts a few miles out from Hamilton and eventually ends at a restaurant in Brampton.  Your more than welcome to join us... 8)

devotee

Pshaw! I'll be at my nephew's wedding that Saturday night. But I'll watch for other gatherings.
devotee
XZ550RK
XS750E
GL1000 (1976) project

Tiger

Tiger

:) Ladies and Gentlemen,

Your table awaits you...at The Mandarin Restaurant, Brampton.....4.30 p.m. Saturday 21st May 2011...for 23 people!!!

http://www.mandarinbuffet.com/main.asp

As normal, this reservation will give us up until 6.30 p.m. to eat our way through a wide variety of mind boggling food :o ;D :D :D :D :D :D... 8)           

For those not on the ride and going direct to The Madarin, the reservation/confirmation number is 601051...in my name :police:

The 23...John & Cathy, Peter & Wanda, Watson, Dave U, Kenny & Dorothy, Cecil, Kev' & Tammy, Art & Bonnie, 'Raj, Robert, Dave M, Brian Mathewson, Ray & wife, Steve & daddy Dybal, Pete & Toni

If you want ON or Off the list, kindly let me know a.s.a.p...         

Tiger

:D ....... ONLY FOUR DAYS TO GO BOYS 'N GIRLS .......  8)

vadasz1

Looks like good riding weather for Saturday as well.  Sunny and 21 degrees Celsius.  Don't forget to bring the sun block people.

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

The Prophet of Doom

This is the same date that Harold Camping predicts for the end of the world.  Could be an interesting ride...

Night Vision

oh good.

guess I'll save some money on the trip back, not having to pay for gas and tolls

if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Tiger

:) At least we will all go out on a warm, dry day...25c/76f  ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... 8)

8) ....... THREE DAYS AND COUNTING ....... 8)

Tiger

:'( Sadly, due to a 'bug' that he brought back from Italy...no not a Ducati!!!...Kenny is laid low and will not be joining us. Get well soon buddy... 8)

8)....... ONLY TWO DAYS TO GO!!!!!! .......  8)

Cdnlouie

Thanks to Mr. & Mrs. Tiger for the awesome hospitality this weekend in sunny...balmy...Ontario!  I do believe that global warming is starting to work for us up here.

What a terrific day culminating in the best all-you-can eat Alaskan King Crab feast, plus outstanding Chinese buffet with unlimited everything, desserts that put a smile on everyone's face.  We all went home a wee bit slower than when we came in...what a rush!

Until next time dear friends!

kev10104

It was really a great day and the food was terrific.The people are what makes it and it really is one of the best days of the year.Thanks everyone.

Tiger

8) WOW, what a day... 8)

After the wetest start to 'spring' in years I think a lot of people feared the worst :-\ However, this has to go down as the best weather for a spring ride that we have EVER had!!! The sun was shining ALL day...barely a cloud in that baby Blue sky...just perfect riding weather 8)

The day really is all about the people that attended...the common denominator being two wheels. Watson flew up to Cleveland, Ohio (from Charlotte, NC!!!) to pick up his Beemer on Thursday and ride up to my place on Friday...with a bottle of 18 year old scotch for the host... 8) My brother, Peter, was there on 'number 21', for his first group ride with the 'crew'...having just fitted a full fairing and S.S. braided brake lines the day before...(remember, we built this Vision from all the spare parts I had in my shop last fall!!!). Art & Bonnie (on their Harley) brought one of their sons along, who in turn, brought his girl friend with him!! Kev & Tammy, Cecil, Robert, Peter and I made it five Visions for the day...and we got a few complements at the various 'pit stops' along the way 8)

The Mandarin Restaurant buffet banquet was, as usual, amazing 8) 8) Two hours to eat your way through as much food as your body could hold!!!! lol...There were a few rides leaving the car part sitting somewhat lower when we all departed ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D My sister-in-law, (Peters wife), even picked up my dear old mom to join us at the restaurant...she loves the place ;)

All in all, a great day with great people...0 brakedowns, 0 accidents, lots of sunshine, tons of great food, lots of smiles/happy people = one GRRRRRRRRREAT day...thank you ALL... 8)

Raj1988

TIGER, NV.,... we need pictures!!!
Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution

vadasz1

I think we enjoyed the day SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO much that NO ONE took pictures, but I may stand corrected.