News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

Friday January 13th Port Dover Ontario Canada 2012

Started by Cdnlouie, January 08, 2012, 07:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cdnlouie

Hey anyone up for Friday 13th in Port Dover this week?  ;D Any other Polar Bears out there interested in a ride.  I could be tempted to go with the right company!  Only -4 degrees Celcius and sunny skies so this is doable.  We won't comment on the wind chill but we don't need to hurry.  Should be easy to park too!

Cheers!

Tiger

Brrrrrrrrrrr, not for me!!! To much salt 'n sand around and I won't ride unless its 10+...April maybe 8) Go plug in and play buddy...enjoy.

8) ....... TIGER ....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Rikugun

I'm a fair weather rider and have not ridden in January in my life - til this year.  I rode new years day with my cousin and did 125 miles by myself yesterday cause I only had time for that many!  December rides were rare for me but I've enjoyed several this year too. There have been many more warm days this winter.  So far. :( 
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is then to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring.  Carl Sagan

George R. Young

Riding up 'til Dec. 10, then packed the bikes away for the winter. Snow, salt and sand on the streets of Ottawa. I guess that makes me a fair weather rider.