News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

formerly about cow parts...

Started by Lucky, March 21, 2012, 12:26:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucky

Narcissist, THIS thread had nothing to do with you.
The engine in my wifes bike went into my sons bike, he was ready to ride first, the engine you brought went into my wifes bike.  WTF difference is it to you what engine in my shop goes where? what business is it of yours?
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

The Prophet of Doom

Quote from: Lucky on April 12, 2012, 11:13:53 PM
THIS thread had nothing to do with you.
I'm calling "Bullshit" on this statement Lucky - you posted this thread not ten seconds after being called to question about a certain transaction.   

Whoever of the two of you was in the wrong should confess, apologise and let us get on with our scheduled viewing.

BOTH of you should apologise for the name calling - this is unnecessary for men of advanced years and more suitable for contentants on Big Brother

Lucky

go reread my original post, this is about politics, & it wasnt right after bobby posted that. if bobby & I have a beef, that affects us, ultimatly, no one cares but us, when you guys start arguing politics that gets the whole board riled up.

Lucky

and just so others reading this later understand, i'm not calling Cdnlouis a narcissist, there was another post by bobby after that, that he has now removed.

Rikugun

QuoteWhoever of the two of you was in the wrong should confess, apologise and let us get on with our scheduled viewing
Both parties feel they're in the right so I doubt either will offer an apology. They may have to agree to disagree. :)

I'm more intrigued by this ominous sounding comment. :o  Well, the warning seemed ominous, the grace part just confusing  :)
QuoteThis is good food for thought and a fair warning.  Thank-you all for the grace you each extend to me,
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is then to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring.  Carl Sagan

Re-Vision

What you did with what I gave you is your business, when you claim to have bought it for your wife is a lie and that pisses me off. You did not buy the bike and you knew that I expressly delivered it to you for your son. You have been on my ass every single time you thought you could make me look bad or appear to be lying. It's kind of hard to catch me in a lie when you are the one who tells so many that you can't keep them straight.

Quote from: Lucky on April 12, 2012, 11:13:53 PM
Narcissist, THIS thread had nothing to do with you.
The engine in my wifes bike went into my sons bike, he was ready to ride first, the engine you brought went into my wifes bike.  WTF difference is it to you what engine in my shop goes where? what business is it of yours?

BDC

Re-Vision

Click here to add drama.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=316AzLYfAzw&feature=share

BDC