News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

Get rid of Carbs, airbox system.

Started by Single Carb Vision, May 13, 2013, 05:15:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Single Carb Vision

Soon to have info for change out of carburetors, airbox, filter all that old stuff that has caused years of problems (maybe by the end of the week). No changes to bodywork or tank. Will have complete, easy ready to install kit for up grade. Stay tuned.

Doc Nielsen

Holy crap. Fuel injection, and at what price?

Single Carb Vision

No fuel injection. Single downdraft carb all set up for your bike with intake, filter, cable and complete instructions for easy change out. Price not set yet. I'll let you know when I do.

Doc Nielsen

I'd buy that. What price range are we looking at?

Single Carb Vision

I think they are going to charge me about $1,500 (I know the bikes aren't worth that much but that's the way it is restoring or maintaining or up grading and old bike or car) but when it is complete, I'll never have to deal with those stock Carburetors that I can't get parts for and no more trying to adjust the air flow to the carburetors by a damper in an air box and the whole set up changes with the changing of the air filter and the engine vacuum. The best part is that there won't need to be any changes to the body work or the tank to make this fit properly and I'll be able to go to a store and buy any parts I might need in the future. I'm pretty sure they're going to put it on their dyno for the final tuning. I'll let you know how things turn out. Take care.

mapek

Pozdrav dečki ;) molim vas ako mi možete nešto reći o "sinhronizaciji karburatora na xz 550" ili me uputiti na temu ako postoji na forumu :) hvala unaprijed.
mapek.
BIH Međugorje.
SVE PROLAZI, SAMO JA SE MJENJAM...

Single Carb Vision

Doc Nielsen

Mapek, most people here don't know serbian.

Single Carb Vision

I thought that was the beer talking.

mapek

Ja nisam iz srbije, zato pazi malo sta pišeš DOC. >:(
Ni ja neznam vaš jezik ali zato postoji Google-prevoditelj.
Pomozite ako znate odgovor na pitanje...

Jimustanguitar

"Yes niches in Serbia, so watch it write the DOC. >: (
Yes no gentle your language or pause so Google translators.
Pomozite ow you know the answer to fattening ...
CEE PROLAZ, JA ONLY NOW MJENJAM ..."

I think Google Translate is drunk :)

iain

Tēnā koa*, kōrero mai anō au maori   
  Kore rawa e rawaka te reo kotahi

Iain
NZ

PS Sorry I dont speak seriban, anyone here fluent in maori .....[our second language]

The Prophet of Doom

Iain you know so little Maori that you think Witi Reparte is a Maori poet.

iain

Roro
What the maori word for .....KFC

Iain
nz

The Prophet of Doom

mapek

mapek

Iain reci suprugi da se tušira doću ja uskoro ;)

Rick G

We have heard many carb "stories " over the years . As always I'll believe it when it happens.
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

iain

Doc Nielsen

Ok I'll be careful what I write. Thanks.

Also; jeg er ligeglad med hvor du er fra og hvilket sprog du skriver. Her på siden skal du opføre dig ordentligt og være taknemmelig for at vi tager os tiden til at prøve at hjælpe dig.