News:

Main Menu

case guards

Started by ken, April 16, 2014, 06:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ken

Anyone still make them? How about fit a set from something else?

Jimustanguitar

You can still find the originals. I bought a set from the swap shop on this forum last summer.

Rikugun

Every once in a while they show up on Ebay too. Between here on the forum and E-bay I found a rear rack and engine guards.
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is then to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring.  Carl Sagan

ken

Thanx. I'll add booth to my "trap line" ;D

Blake

I never got a chance before i threw mine out after a wreck-  But what is the diameter of the tubing?  I have a bender that can do up to 7/8" tubing.  Probabaly will have to bend a simple one up once I get the carbs straightened out.  Saved my leg once, i'd like to keep it again.
"At first it's like a new pair of underware... Frustrating and constrictive.  But then, it kind of grows on you..."

Tiger

Hmmmmm, I do believe I have a set in my loft...if your still interested 8)

8) ....... TIGER .......  8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

fret not

Cheers, John. ;)  Good to see you around.
Retired, on the downhill slide. . . . . . . . still feels like going uphill!

Tiger

Quote from: fret nut on June 11, 2014, 01:39:52 AM
Cheers, John. ;)  Good to see you around.

Thanks fret...I still pop by now and again ;)

John.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!