News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

bad joke

Started by drtaco, July 06, 2014, 09:10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drtaco

So this guy has won a 900 trillion dollar lottery. bought everything he thought he has every wanted, donated to all the things he thought was deserving. he was trying to figure what now, if he was just smart enough to know--behold there's an idea!! he goes to the most respected brain research doctor and poses the question "can you make me smarter"? . the doctor tells him "well there has been a secret research that has worked, we have implanted brain materiel from one subject to another, with amazingly great results". our man says "great" and gets referred  to the brain depository. at the depository he meets the clerk who explains" you have to pick the classification of brains you want, the assortment has varying prices. Mechanical Engineer brains- 1,000$ a pound, Electrical Engineer-2,000$ a pound, Nuclear Physists-10,000$ a pound, Neurosurgeon - 20,000$ a pound, Vision owner-2.5 million a pound". "WHOA" says our man "I didn't know they were that smart". "SMART ?" says the clerk "who said anything about smart-- you just don't realize how many it would take to make a pound of brains". (that was the punch line)
smart? we own visions,  right up there with military intelligence  ;)

Rikugun

Hey, wait a minute - I represent that!
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is then to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring.  Carl Sagan

Re-Vision