NEW (OLD UNUSED STOCK) Bonanza!!!!

Started by RedBaron, August 12, 2014, 10:53:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedBaron

Wife let me buy a new CB1100 so the unfinished XZ parts are ready for you! Make offer via email.

NOS (NEW old stock, never used) Marvin muffler, chrome, tapered ends and looks better than OEM. All clamps included. Still in it's packing.

NOS German matching red tank with white stripe, NOS side covers and NOS front fender. Package deal only. 

NOS silver front fender.

NOS tac

NOS speedometer, miles.

NOS 82 petcock

NOS water pump cover.

NOS thermostat, OEM.

Rebuilt starter, painted engine silver.

NOS set of first rings for both cylinders.

NOS water pump seal.

NOS carb floats, 2. (yes!!!)

NOS carb gaskets

NOS engine gaskets, full set Wometco.

82 Carb.

82 frame with title.

82 engine, torn down to the cylinders which have no scarring or rust! Great pistons! Use the rings they have or use the NOS ones also listed after a light hone. Good as new! Transmission unknown but she has 10k on the odometer and she did shift nicely through the gears at a standstill. Inspection of the lower case shows only dirt and grass that entered through the open starter hole. Starter was off when she was stored.

82 used parts that have 10 k wear. Wheels are great, drive looks great. Frame has minor rust and no cracks that are visible. Ask for the part you need.

Tiger wires. New.

"Life is good"

She is a slim and beautiful 82, so true, black and white and red all over!

RedBaron

Here are my asking prices, since I am being asked what I will take...

NOS Marvin muffler, chrome, tapered ends and looks better than OEM. All clamps included. Still in it's packing. This is probably one of maybe two existing in the world still new and I remember the lost money used to purchase used ones on Ebay and you do too so these are priceless for the rebuilder or anyone wanting to have a nice XZ, so asking price is 500 usd plus shipping. 

NOS German matching red tank with white stripe, NOS side covers and NOS front fender. Package deal only.  Same here, only a few sets exist in perfect shape an this is one of them. this is the red metallic painted with gold XZ550 emblems. Tank (that's right, no rust or POR dents or scratches or whatever, this makes your bike stand out the the right way so save money on fixing your tank and a paint job for only 600 usd plus shipping.

NOS silver front fender. That's right, new. Can be painted. 150 usd + shipping.

NOS tach. What, you really like starring at a faded gauge? Did not think so and for only 85 usd plus shipping you don't have to. Do yourself a favor.

NOS speedometer, miles. See NOS tach, same price.

NOS 82 petcock. Shiny and new and a clean original filter. Another impossible to find for only 90 usd.

NOS water pump cover. You can still find these on ebay for a crazy price but I'll let it go for 75 usd  plus shipping.

NOS thermostat, OEM.  Much threading about substitutions for the REAL THING and this is it. Purchased from an Italian seller originally and it comes in the OEM box and the box is no extra charge.  45 USD + shipping.

Rebuilt starter, painted engine silver. I rebuilt and painted this so it looks good and is good. $75 + shipping

NOS set of first rings for both cylinders. That is right. Unobtainium is obtainable for only $150 shipped. sold

NOS water pump seal. Goes around the water pump cover which I also happened to have listed above. You can still find these but why should you, it's here for 25 dollars shipped.

NOS carb floats, 2. (yes!!!)  Another Unobtainium part but you really need these to overhaul a carb otherwise the old float leaks slowly and you are suddenly overflowing your fuel bowl at a most inopportune time.  What are these worth to an XZ? At least $100 for both and you actually have a chance to overhaul that carb the right way.

NOS carb gaskets. Set of 2. 25 shipped.

NOS engine gaskets, full set Wometco. This is the good set sourced from England. At 100 dollars plus shipping you save money and time cause it takes them  a while to put it together and ship it but I have one ready to go.

82 Carb. No mud, clean. It is one of the later ones with the update. $75 plus shipping. Beat that on Ebay if you can.

82 frame with title. A little rust in all the normal places but straight and with a recently issued Tennessee title in my name. So....this is worth on the market for someone needing a title and maybe even the frame a reasonable 200 dollars plus shipping.

82 engine, torn down to the cylinders which have no scarring or rust! Great pistons! Use the rings they have or use the NOS ones also listed after a light hone. Good as new! Transmission unknown but she has 10k on the odometer and she did shift nicely through the gears at a standstill. Inspection of the lower case shows only dirt and grass that entered through the open starter hole. Starter was off when she was stored.  Numbers match the frame listed above. 250 plus shipping.

82 used parts that have 10 k wear. Wheels are great, drive looks great. Frame has minor rust and no cracks that are visible. Ask for the part you need.

Tiger wires. New. 50 usd plus shipping.

82 NOS OEM switch with keys, 150 shipped.

82 NOS Actual OEM Yamaha seat cover, PERFECT. 150 shipped.

cobol74

Some Photos of these items would help potential buyers.

RedBaron

I suppose you mean the special items, like the new body and matching tank set as well as the new muffler. I agree. These should be uploaded Sunday.

RedBaron

The rings are sold. Thank you so much, fellow ROVer!

All items are offered to ROV forum participants FIRST because I'm one of them and enjoyed being here so very much. I humbly ask you to consider buying my NOS parts obtained over the years and now offered to you at what I hope are great prices. My added hope is many of you will benefit in using these  parts to give your bikes a new lease on life. Soon, I'll be forced to put them on Ebay with increases to cover the added cost in time and money.

Thanks all.

Art

RedBaron

NEW Marvin muffler, chrome, tapered ends and looks better than OEM, the originals. All clamps included. Removed from packing for pictures. This is probably one of maybe two existing in the world still new and I remember the lost money used to purchase used ones on Ebay and you do too so these are priceless for the rebuilder or anyone wanting to have a nice XZ, so asking price is 500 usd plus shipping.

RedBaron

600 usd plus shipping. BTW, I have a NEW petcock to go with it, see that price above please. Think about it, no more rust, or dents, or more por treatment stuff, and this is amazing to look at in the sunlight. Check out that picture of the shiny new interior, and who has one? You, if you act very fast and the very first email gets it...

This matching package in RED includes...

1) New tank
2) New front fender
3) New side panels
4) New trim panels under the seat
5) Genuine Yamaha box they were originally packaged in.

RedBaron

I've decided to sell this NEW instrument gauges package rather than the separate gauges one at a time. If you need one you probably will need all three so do yourself a favor and nail them now...

It has a new speedo (miles), a new tach and a very unobtainium new temp gauge already installed in the very nice panel from my bike. The panel is nice but not new but the gauges are as you can see, pristine with new faces and new needles.

All three already installed in this instrument panel for 250 USD plus shipping. Man, look at these things, so very pretty to look at and you look at these things a lot when riding, with a new tank and body panel set with fender and new gauges, then all you need to do is paint your frame and you have a vision of loveliness that will rival any bike in this forum's pictures gallery. Amen to that brother. Write quick, because they go on ebay for a lot more very soon...

This package includes...

1) New speedo in miles
2) New tachometer
3) New temp gauge
4) Installed in the panel of my bike. These will ship better in this panel, much better!

Thanks, btw for your time and your consideration.

Art

The Prophet of Doom

That tank is truly lovely.  Just like my original back in the 80s
Someone should snap it up.  I sure would if I had the $

Rikugun

So THAT'S what the inside of the tank looked like when new!!!   ;D
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is then to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring.  Carl Sagan

RedBaron

Yup. Red on the outside but not on the inside.  ;)

RedBaron

The new Tank set and Exhaust and Gauges are withdrawn and posted on Ebay.

Thanks for looking! Please let me know if you are purchasing any of the other new parts before they go also. 

The Prophet of Doom

There's a new silver tank on ebay @ EUR 199.00 (267.15 US Dollar) but the shipping is outrageous.

cobol74

New Marving exhaust on ebay  total including shipping $455.00
item number 300982052390

rshattuck

I would like to buy the carb gaskets from you

cobol74

What is exactly included with the 'Tiger Wires'

thanks

The Prophet of Doom

My rings arrived today.  Red Baron had shipped them pretty much the instant my paypal went through.  They are in perfect condition so absolutely no issues about buying again from him.