Merry Christmas

Started by dingleberry, December 22, 2014, 03:12:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dingleberry

Well I've just finished the Christmas shopping, it was my turn this year. Kids have been well looked after and wife is going to find a new dishwasher under or on the tree. She wanted a new husband but I wasn't prepared to let another good man go through the same hell as I have. Just as I was putting my feet up with a cold beer (it's been hot here, up to about 28 deg C last few days) we got a call from the local butcher. He's coming at 6am to kill a steer and two sheep. So off to the back paddock, myself as shepherd and wife playing sheepdog, trying to herd two bloody sheep through gates, down driveways into the holding pen. Only took half an hour but I was rooted and the sheep were not even puffing. Minty, Shanky and Chuck are all ready for the morning. Finally got my beer.  :)
Anyway I hope you all treat your favourite ride to an oilchange and get out there and enjoy it over the holidays, where possible, weather permitting and all.

Merry Christmas, happy holidays, hope Santa treats you well!
You like, oui?

lexx790

Just a few hours away in UK now, Happy Christmas everyone.

Bill

Merry Christmas to all Vision riders from Central Washington State.  Rode my V last week to keep my pledge to ride the V every month of the year. Still running good.

fret not

Retired, on the downhill slide. . . . . . . . still feels like going uphill!

Rikugun

Thanks dingleberry and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to the group.

It is warm enough so maybe a ride is called for - a gift to myself if you will.   :)
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is then to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring.  Carl Sagan