News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

Vision for sale many extra parts - in Pennsylvania

Started by VisionaryDan, August 09, 2015, 06:29:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VisionaryDan

Selling my 82 Vision and parts bike. It is running and has new battery, good tires and in good condition.
I have owned this bike since new with 24K on the odometer.  I also have an almost complete parts bike that is also included in the sale.  I have many extra parts that I will sell separately.

Looking for a good home - best offer takes it.  I would like to sell this through the Vision forum since I have been a Vision owner for 35 years and looking for someone to keep this unique machine running. Please let me know if you are interested either the bike or parts.

link to pics: http://tinypic.com/a/bg4eo/4

Dan

Rikugun

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is then to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring.  Carl Sagan

b_racuda

Sadly living so far away, they seem to be in great condition.

VisionaryDan

The Sport Fairing bike is gone - still have a lot of spare parts and the bike with the Shark fairing left. I will post a list of parts that I have available.

Dan

Rikugun

I met with Dan yesterday to look at his Visions. As Dan mentioned the full fairing model has found a new home with me. Dan was very accommodating and made me a great deal. In addition he threw in some nice extras that I'm very appreciative of. Thank you Dan.

Both bikes were in good shape BTW and have many of the Vision upgrades already done. The remaining bike charges at 14+ volts and Dan installed a fan on the R/R for longer life and reliability. If there's anyone on the fence who thinks they may want to get into the world of Visions or wants another to add to their stable, don't hesitate to get in touch with this Visionary.  :)
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is then to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring.  Carl Sagan

VisionaryDan

Thanks Rikugun for your nice words - it was good to find someone to keep this bike running.
As promised, here is a list of additional parts I have available. Any reasonable offer (that covers shipping) will be considered.

Airbox
Side covers - red
under seat trim - red
front fender - red
engine with 9800 miles
front forks
turn signals (4)
handle bar controls
throttle control
carbs
passenger pegs
passenger peg mounting bracket
starter (as is)
frame
front forks
radiator
horn
2 oil coolers (new)
exhaust pipes
drive shaft
front wheel
back wheel
horn
passenger pegs mounting plate
2 seats (as is)
headlight box

Pictures can be provided on request.

Dan

The Prophet of Doom

Quote from: Rikugun on August 16, 2015, 02:02:42 PM
the full fairing model has found a new home with me.
Way to go Rikugun.  You aren't a true visionary till you are on at least your second vision.

Rikugun

VisionaryDan

I still have my original vision that I bought brand new in 82 for sale. I will accept any reasonable offer!
My next step is to put it on Craigslist. I much rather see it end up with someone from this forum.
The only reason I'm getting out of motorcycling is because of multiple spinal issues (cervical and lumbar).
I can't even ride a bicycle right now, never mind a motorcycle. :'(
I have many spare parts (see list from previous post).   

Dan

VisionaryDan

I giving this one more shout out - any reasonable offer takes the running bike, the parts bike and all spare parts.

VisionaryDan

I still am looking for a home for my running 82 and parts bike with extras. Any interest please let me know - next stop Craigs List.
Make me an offer if at all interested.

fret not

San, in one of your early pics there is a triple clamp with handlebars.  What is that from?  And if it fits a XZ550 is it for sale?
Retired, on the downhill slide. . . . . . . . still feels like going uphill!

VisionaryDan

Really serious - The Vision, parts bike and all my extra parts must go. Make me an offer any offer.

Dan

briandneville

Hey Dan-
If you still have the exhaust pipes let me know.  I'm looking.

Brian
206-406-1163
How did it come to this?