XZ400 parts NZ

Started by dingleberry, October 05, 2015, 09:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dingleberry

I have finally made the decision to sell my 400 bits. I simply don't have the time to do all the things in my shed. There's most of two bikes in parts, all dismantled. Probably only a couple of guys potentially interested given my location. $250NZ for the lot.
You like, oui?

The Prophet of Doom

That's a pity, we need all the NZ humour we can get on here.

I could probably do with the parts for next year and I know someone in Germany who would take your cycleworks mufflers, But I'm really short on storage space  :(   No way I can squeeze anything more in that tiny garage of mine.

You can probably get way more than that on trademe

dingleberry

Why would you need them next year? Is there going to be another build going on? Maybe I'll keep a headlight bracket so I can still contribute, albeit mainly cheek, to this forum.
You like, oui?

The Prophet of Doom

Yeah, I'm already planning my next build (or two if I can find another 550 engine). All going well the current build will be done by 21st November and I'll start on the next during the Christmas holls. Though I think I've said that before - about every Christmas for the last 7 years.  :P

You don't need to keep a single part.  Once a visionary - always a visionary and you get to keep giving us cheek forever.  However, why don't you just put your parts up on your mezzanine for a rainy day.  $250 won't buy much these days and you never know when the XZ bug will bite again.

dingleberry

You are right about $250 not buying much, my wife will have that spent before I can type BSA sloper parts into ebay search bar. Maybe I will tuck it all away in a dark corner as I'm not short on space anymore since selling a handful of bikes already.
You like, oui?