Potential Visionary Project

Started by Re-Vision, November 26, 2015, 06:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Re-Vision

What can I say. Vintage Bikeworks isn't sure that he can commit to building the bike in a timely manner as well as funding the project without group support might be more than he can handle.
   The following are the changes I would like to recommend as to putting an 83 stock bike in Barbers' Museum. I have a black 83 bike I haven't disassembled which I believe is in pretty good shape that we could restore. If we can find ROV support and make this a group effort, I feel that we can stimulate interest in the Vision that will benefit our organization. Please offer support and ideas  and let's make this happen.    BDC

The Prophet of Doom

That's the trouble - whoever volunteers to do the build to museum quality is up for a heap of costs even if supplied with a deluge of NOS or refurbished parts.  It's still a big ask.

Unfortunately I don't have any NOS parts to contribute, but can refurb some bits from my stash to a factory quality and send them over.

Alternatively if you all chip in for shipping we could sent Bobby's collection over here - I'm sure I could find a good use for a couple of low KM Visions  :)