Main Menu

Hohoho

Started by The Prophet of Doom, December 29, 2015, 01:40:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Prophet of Doom

Time was when all the Visionaries would wish their buddies around the world a happy Christmas and a prosperous new year.  Obviously that's a thing of the past.  Bah Humbug.

Happy Christmas and a prosperous new year everyone

lexx790

Apologies everyone, not been here for a while.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everybody.

Typical, just as I last mentioned here how my regrind and replacement shell bearings have been holding up for 5 years they then decided to start wear out.

fret not

Lexx, this sounds like another adventure into the mystery that is the XZ550.  I hope it brings light during the process.  That and better luck this time with the bearings.

Prophet of Doom, wishing you well and prosperous this season and through the new year.  I hope to see more on your "going Racing" thread.

To everyone else, Happy New Year and keep the posts happening.  Who knows, we all may learn something!  Oh yeah, Wishing you all Well and Prosperous too!
Retired, on the downhill slide. . . . . . . . still feels like going uphill!

The Prophet of Doom

Thanks Fret Nut. It's hard to know about posting - don't want to bore people rigid, but it's great to keep a log - better still if someone enjoys reading it or finds it useful.

I'm going to be in emergency accommodation from next week till July so don't hold breath for updates - I may get the odd one in if all goes well.

dingleberry

Happy New Year to all, don't drink too much  ;)
POD, I think we all look forward to your new posts on going racing thread. Enjoy your time at the homeless shelter BTW.
You like, oui?

NITROPOLIS

Merry Christmas and a Happy and Joyous New Year To all obsessed with this bike Vz550, Visioneers. around the world
God bless. Hope your New Year is a productive one. Maybe this year I can get back to working on my bike.
I've been down and out recovering from a double bypass last Dec. 30th 2014 and dealing with the complications of that
surgery. Just a couple more procedures and some healing I'll be back to screwing with this bike just the way I want it.

devotee

Time to reflect, resolve and enjoy (the ride). Be a lert.
devotee
XZ550RK
XS750E
GL1000 (1976) project