News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

For Sale: Valve Shim Tools $15 or $25

Started by pinholenz, June 03, 2016, 08:12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinholenz

I have a number of stainless steel blanks for Valve shim tools. These are the ones that I discussed at
http://ridersofvision.net/rovforum/index.php?topic=15657

The $15 shim tool comes as three profiles that need laminating together by your preferred method. The $25 shim tool comes already assembled by the JB Weld resin process that I outlined in the post above. So far this method has worked flawlessly for me. I have tested it at least 20 times on my camshafts and shim buckets.

Air Mail postage to your part of the world will be extra at actual cost.

Alternatively I will supply Sketchup drawings at no cost so that you can have your own tools made at your local engineering shop. They will need to have a high pressure abrasive water jet cutter and some 2.0 mm and 2.5 mm stainless steel stock.

PM me with your requirements or questions. I will calculate the total cost and raise a PayPal invoice for payment. Prices are in US $.
Only one '82.5  eXtreme Zen 550

pinholenz

Update: Postage costs to US and the UK via airmail will be about US$11.45. assembled or unassembled. For the same cost, it looks like I could send 8 or 9 valve shim tools. If someone wanted to distribute locally to fellow Vision riders that would be an economical option. (Or give them away as Christmas presents!!)
Only one '82.5  eXtreme Zen 550