Main Menu

donald trump

Started by iain, January 25, 2017, 08:37:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iain

Just watching the news ''Your'' Mr Donald is creating jobs so fast,your unemployment will be a thing of the past...love to here your comments on the subject???

Iain
NZ

fret not

Retired, on the downhill slide. . . . . . . . still feels like going uphill!

The Prophet of Doom

At first I thought this post was out of place on an XZ forum.  Then I realised that Trump has a vision, and knows all about riding.

Walt_M.

Well, the alternative was Hillary Clinton. No one knows what she would have done as she was/is for sale to the highest bidder.
Whale oil beef hooked!

pinholenz

From down here, it looks like the American people chose the lesser of two evils- which isn't exactly a blessing. They are both evils. Funny old word that. Closely related to  the antichrist. Just add a "d" for the donald.
Only one '82.5  eXtreme Zen 550

Walt_M.

Actually there was only one evil and she came much closer to finishing us off than was comfortable.
Whale oil beef hooked!

fret not

The future isn't what it used to be, and it seems like we may have a bumpy ride for a while.  Power + NPD = unstable (volatile) situation. 8)

admin

Quote from: Walt_M. on January 26, 2017, 07:28:39 AM
Well, the alternative was Hillary Clinton. No one knows what she would have done as she was/is for sale to the highest bidder.
While I was not in any way impressed with either, I think we are in the same boat as Donny seems to be just as for sale.
hopefully this whole thing will be a wake up call for maybe some real candidates to show up next election cycle ?

iain

From a outside perspective,,there is one thing that i see with him ,that is hes a [doer] not sure if that's a word or not ...??? look what he has achieved in two weeks,,,good and bad...

Iain
NZ

fret not

There looks to be no end of rich comedy material out of all this.  I'm not laughing yet but I'm sure the rest of the world is snickering.  I hear he has NPD, and he is the bleeping president!  That's like letting a teenager loose with drugs and a Ferrari for a few days.  What could possibly go wrong?  These ARE interesting times, to be sure.