Heeeeello all...

Started by Tiger, February 04, 2017, 11:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

Just passing through...and stopped by to say 'Hi' to one and all  ;)

Now settled in the Niagra Falls area and working in the new St.Catharines Princess Auto store...drop by and ask for J.P if your in the area  8)

8) ....... TIGER .......   8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

fret not

Greetings old friend.  It has been a bit slow since you have been away.  I hope you drop by more frequently in the future.  You still have much practical information to impart.  At any rate, you are welcome here, you know.  And thanks for all your past guidance and parts.
Retired, on the downhill slide. . . . . . . . still feels like going uphill!

The Prophet of Doom

Hi Tiger.  That looks like an interesting place to work.

Have you been yearning for another vision yet?

Rikugun

Hey Tiger, nice to hear from you again. I trust your FJR is still treating you well?
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is then to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring.  Carl Sagan

Tiger

Hi guys...always fun to wander on down for a coffee at the Visionary camp fire.

Life if good and looking forward to spring to pull my FJ1200 out from slumber  ;D

It may be strange to say but after 37 years as a road salesman, I'm finding that working inside at Princess Auto is great...having a lot of fun doing what I'm doing and meeting a lot of great people on a daily basis. My prime area is 'Truck and trailer' but wander all over the store, as required...and doing as much as I can for the bike guys. I've sold quite a few bike lifts since we opened in November  8)

As for getting another Vision...nothing there in the foreseeable future...but never say never lol

Stay loose and enjoy life boys and girls  ;D

8) ....... TIGER .......  8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Kenny

Now Tiger !
      I've got to say that's a much better job than anything at Walmart !!
  Just kidding ,were still waiting for you to get some long haulin done & come out for a visit ! The mountain roads are just starting to show up.
  I'm envious of your job that's one of my favourite stores.
      Take Care Cheers to all .
           Ken Stuart http://ridersofvision.net/rovforum/Smileys/default/cheesy.gif
2 XV 920rh 81
1 Red/White 83
1 Blue/White 83
Bmw R100rs 84
TDM 850  92