News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

Goodbye

Started by simcha, April 29, 2017, 11:48:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

simcha

Sad to say but its time to say goodbye. Sold my last XZ and all my parts in one go to a local guy. Over the years I have has around 6 or 7 XZ,s and enjoyed rebuilding, riding and selling on. I kept all the best bits for the last final one which I finished around 3 years ago. Recovery from illness over the last 2 years meant I never really rode the bike and I promised myself if I made it through the illness I would buy myself the big bike I always promised myself. Well I am still here and the new BMW is in the garage (keeping company with a couple of Guzzis and a Benelli 650 Tornado) so the Yamaha had to go. The bikes gone, the spares too, the eBay search deleted as well. I first bought the XZ without really knowing what the bike was all about after many years away from bikes and have really enjoyed reading posts on this forum. Loads of useful tips and help from the people on here. I feel I have lost a link back to happier healthier younger times but it was doing the bike no good just sat in the garage. I will still stop by and read up on whats going on and maybe some day I will get another. The link to this web site will always stay in my favorites, one final bit I cannot let go.
Keep the bikes , the forum and the modifications and interest going. Its a great bike and a great forum. Ride safe.

QBS

God bless you.  Ride safe and all the best to you and yours.  Bob.

Rikugun

Sorry to learn your Visions are gone but pleased to know you are still involved with motorcycling. Have fun on the other bikes in the stable!
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is then to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring.  Carl Sagan