News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

Thank you POD!

Started by QBS, July 23, 2017, 05:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QBS

POD, I just finished perusing your wonderful "Click for FREE XZ550 & XZ400 manuals and brochures" link.  Simply put: Thank you so very much for what is obviously a labor of love.  I know that the link has been up for a long time, I just hadn't looked at it until today.  What a huge, wonderful and comprehensive asset for our V community.  Thank you so much for all the time, energy, and effort you expended on our behalf.  We all owe you a debt of gratitude.  God bless you.  QBS

The Prophet of Doom

Thanks QBS, I appreciate the compliment.

I agree - Good manuals and the RoV community are the best ways to keep the XZ going so I do think it's a very worthwhile endeavour.

Actually it's a real group effort.  The original files were given to Lucky and he used to sell a DVD of them for a while.  I've added the German XZ technic disk and anything else I could find.   I got a couple from Yamaha NZ, and a fair few people have helped out sending me scans and even paper manuals for me to scan.  Check the topic to see who they are.

It's become a bit of a hobby trying to find new resources.  If anyone has any hidden stuff in any form they would be prepared to share, please do let me know and I'll include them.