Author Topic: For Sale: Exhaust port crush gaskets  (Read 860 times)

Blake

• ROV Senior Member
    • Photos of my builds
For Sale: Exhaust port crush gaskets
« on: October 13, 2017, 01:19:36 PM »
Hi Everyone,

After the recent thread regarding exhaust gaskets, I realized i should probably make this post.  Last year i found a company that made them,but unfortunately I had to buy 100.    I have no use for all them so i'm offering them up here:

These are the crush gaskets I have:

https://i.imgur.com/ecITHe3.jpg

Just as an FYI, they're a nice tight fit into the exhaust port (at least my two engines).  If you have carbon buildup, sand it off first with a dremel, wire wheel, etc and it should fit right in.  On the picture of my engine, the left one went in with just finger pressure, but now i couldn't pull it back out. The right one was a good fit but easily removable.  In terms of gaskets, I'd rather have it tight than loose and leaking.

I'll offer them up for sale to ROV'ers in sets of 2 for $2.50 USD.

I did an estimate on USPS and I can ship up to 12 total rings in a bubble mailer for $3.00 to anywhere in the US via first class mail.   If you're outside the US or want more than 12, send me an email first.

Qty 2: $5.50 shipped in US
Qty 4 - $8.00
Qty 8 - $13.00
Qty 12- $18.00

I'm definitely not getting rich on this, but i'd at least like to break even.  If anyone is interested, send me an email/paypal at bstoddar@gmail.com with your info/how many you want.  For some reason I don't get notifications that I have messages here anymore.

Thanks!
Blake
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 08:30:16 PM by Blake »
"At first it's like a new pair of underware... Frustrating and constrictive.  But then, it kind of grows on you..."

fret not

• Contributing Member
  • Visionary Expert
  • Mike Lewis - Grass Valley CA
    • Michael Lewis Instruments
Re: For Sale: Exhaust port crush gaskets
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 02:57:07 AM »
Hi Blake,
How do you want to be paid?  Is PayPal OK or would you prefer a check?  Or I could send cash, though the Post Office always warns about doing that.
Mike Lewis (FretNot)
Retired, on the downhill slide. . . . . . . . still feels like going uphill!

Blake

• ROV Senior Member
    • Photos of my builds
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2017, 08:30:46 PM »
Hi there,

paypal works.  bstoddar@gmail.com is my address. 

Thanks,
Blake
"At first it's like a new pair of underware... Frustrating and constrictive.  But then, it kind of grows on you..."

fret not

• Contributing Member
  • Visionary Expert
  • Mike Lewis - Grass Valley CA
    • Michael Lewis Instruments
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2017, 12:54:20 AM »
Thanks Blake, I'll send you a PM with my address. 
Retired, on the downhill slide. . . . . . . . still feels like going uphill!