Holiday greetings

Started by fret not, December 25, 2017, 02:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fret not

Here is wishing everyone an enjoyable holiday and safe riding. 

My XZ is another step closer to actually getting on the road.  Still a way to go yet.
Retired, on the downhill slide. . . . . . . . still feels like going uphill!

Ron_McCoy

Best wishes to you and all visionaries. Best of luck and fortune on all our vision projects.

Walt_M.

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas. Started the Vision the other day, it had been a while but it started.
Whale oil beef hooked!

Rikugun

I don't think mine would start in these cold temps so I guess I'll have to wait for spring.  :( Oh well..... I'll drift off to sleep tonight with Visions of a warm weather "cold" start dancing in my head.  ;)

Merry Christmas all.
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is then to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring.  Carl Sagan

fiat-doctor

Merry Christmas to all!!!!!!

Christmas eve, I hopped on the Vision for a quick ride to my shop... about a 20 mile trip and it was about 33F out...   started and ran just fine.  At the shop I parked it and jumped on a 1984 Honda ch125 scooter that I had been preparing for my wife for Christmas..  about a 35 mile ride on the back roads to surprise her with it.  Half way there it began to snow pretty hard and by the time I got to the neighborhood there was a few inches on the ground and cars were getting stuck on the hills...  not my smartest move ever but I got there ok and she was QUITE surprised :)

Best of luck to all of us in the New Year,
                                                           Steve

The Prophet of Doom

Happy holidays y'all.
I spent the long weekend cleaning my prophet's lair.  Somehow I've lost a router, a hammer drill and an orbital sander.  I must have tucked them under a pile of Vision parts.  Time for a chuck-out.