News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

'82 tank and exhaust need to go.

Started by QBS, June 07, 2018, 11:46:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QBS

I have an' 82 tank and muffer that I don't need and want to move on to someone that will put them to good use.  The tank has no dents and no rust perforations.  The interior that can be seen through the filler hole shows no signs of rust.  This tank is quite solid, especially in the critical, rust perforation prone, bottom areas.  It has not been Kreemed or POR15 treated.  Externally it needs paint.  Functionally, it could be put into service immediately.  It comes with a gas cap, matching gas cap key, and an '82 fuel petcock.

The '82 muffler has no perforations but does show some dimpling in the usual areas.  The chrome shows some surface rust damage and there are minor scrapes on the outside tip area of the left muffler.

Both items are available for the cost of shipping from Houston Texas.  Interested parties are requested to contact me through this website or via email. 

Dean

Hi QBS

I'm interested in the tank. I'll send you a PM.

Dean
You do not need a therapist if you own a motorcycle, any kind of motorcycle! Dan Aykroyd

QBS

Dean, both items are still available.

Dean

I sent a PM...this time I think I did really send it:)
You do not need a therapist if you own a motorcycle, any kind of motorcycle! Dan Aykroyd

montezumakustomz

Bruce Nielsen

Is the exhaust system still available? Does it include pipes from front to back? I currently have aftermarket exhaust, but would love to have factory exhaust.

Thank you,
Bruce Nielsen
920-205-1905
Bruce B. Nielsen
Hartford, WI, USA

briandneville

I have the exhaust from QBS.  I have another muffler set which is sound but not as visually desirable that I'd be glad to part with if you are interested.  Text me if you want a few pics.  I don't have the header pipes.
How did it come to this?