Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

TRIUMPH...ant!!!

Started by Tiger, September 27, 2018, 09:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

Hi Guys...
I hope that you are all safe, well and enjoying the summer riding ;D

After many years with Yamaha, I decided to go in another direction...TRIUMPH!!!

I've picked up a really nice, (no, not a Tiger lol), 2003 Triumph Sprint ST with the 955i, 3 cylinder, water cooled engine. It came with a Sargent seat, matching top/side hard bags, heated grips, lap top computer/soft ware, a Triumph workshop manual as well as a Haynes workshop manual and some spare parts. She recently acquired new brakes back and front, new battery and a new stator!! She passed the safety inspection with no issues...Please see attached picture of my Sprint  8)

p.s...I tried to do a selfie....but couldn't get a decent picture of me without 'that' stupid grin lol

8)...TIGER... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

fret not

Hi Tiger!  It is good to see you here.  I had an opportunity to have one of those Sprint ST, and it was a very civilized big motorcycle.  A bit too heavy for me, so I passed on the very attractive deal. 
Retired, on the downhill slide. . . . . . . . still feels like going uphill!

fiat-doctor

Beautiful bike there... congratulations!

I'm with Fret about the size.. my biggest bike is the Vision and I worry that one day it
will flatten me in the garage or a parking lot. 

Enjoy the new ride and drop by often

Walt_M.

Nice bike Tiger. Go to a moto2 race next year and hear what 30 of your engines sound like at race speed!
Whale oil beef hooked!

fret not

Hummmmmmmmmm . . . .That would be at Austin TX.  I wonder what the next year's schedule will be.  This year Austin was April 22, shortly after the Argentina race.

Walt_M.

Whale oil beef hooked!

Rikugun

Nice to hear from you Tiger and congrats on your latest ride - that's a sharp bike. I have a bit of a soft spot for the triples and love the exhaust note. My friend has a Tiger Explorer and one of my brothers the 800. Bike are good bikes and have been reliable thus far.
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is then to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring.  Carl Sagan

fret not

Hey, Tiger, have you heard anything from our old friend Rick G(raville)?