News:

Main Menu

I Too Need a Float for a 1983

Started by kevin g, June 04, 2019, 11:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevin g

Is there any chance there is another float for my 1983 carburetor left somewhere in the world that anyone will let go of?

Thanks

fret not

I think that I have an old set of '83 carbs with a float.   Send me your details.
Retired, on the downhill slide. . . . . . . . still feels like going uphill!

kevin g

fret not, I sent you a PM, did you get it?

fret not

Sorry, I had to go check for messages (who knew?).  So I now have your address, do you want the whole carb set up or just the one float?  Shipping would be a bit less for just the float but either way you pay the shipping plus $20 for me.  You tell me what you want and I will let you know how much it will be.

fret not

Kevin, I have dug out the '83 carb set and took a look inside.  Both floats are in place, as is the accelerator pump and all the plastic hose barbs.  There are a lot of good parts in this set, for someone with '83 carbs.  As soon as I find a box to fit I will send it off to you.  Then you can send a check to me as I haven't figured out how to collect funds via PayPal.

I also have a very nice rebuilding kit for '82 carbs that I ordered before I got on the bandwagon for the YZF carbs. 

kevin g

I will take the whole set for that price.  I already got the rebuild kit for my carbs so I don't need one.

fret not

Kevin, check your messages.  I sent your parcel via the Post Office, so I think you should get it in a couple days.  And the tracking number is in the "my messages" area.