News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

Valve Shim Tools for sale

Started by pinholenz, August 03, 2019, 10:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinholenz

Valve tool for XZ550/400. I have supplied these to a number of XZ enthusiasts and they seem to work well. The OEM valve tools are really expensive and hard to find. I have constructed these from stainless steel, water-jet cut blanks. The three profiles are laminated together and riveted with brass rod.

A couple of forum members have been enquiring about whether I have any more. I have had some spare blanks and have only one left.  (Hi Kevin, sorry I overlooked your message - I have one reserved for you!) Cost will be US$27 per finished tool plus US$11.45 airmail postage to most places in the world. Postage will be cheaper if you live in New Zealand!. Invoicing and payment is via PayPal.

Send me a message if you are interested.
Only one '82.5  eXtreme Zen 550

Staaticus

A bit late to reply due to my profile taking a good while to be confirmed by admin but if you still have that valve shim tool I did message you pinholenz. If not I would still be interested to possibly get dimensions of the cutouts to possibly make my own. Otherwise I'm resigned to the old 22mm wrench modification lol.

breitert

Do you still have this Valve adjustment  tool for sale? If so I would like to purchase one. - see my post on that topic-