News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

carb sucsess!!!!

Started by bikehandle, January 10, 2003, 11:15:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bikehandle

;D ;D ;D ;D
  Finally! after 10yrs and 2 visions I finally got this sob to run right! thanks to Lucky and everyone with carb feedback on this site and finding out the yikes was no good (rebuild) rejeted mains 122.5-f  128-rear air 130-f   135-rear. originals were off the chart, God only knows when they were put in! pluss a resoak and I added a front fork brace to handle the speed! end result is it iddles solid as a rock no stumble and starts in 1 crank.( this is a first!) It was 21 degrees when I finished this morning AND I WENT FOR A RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks EVERYONE!!!
god, save me from my fondest wish!

bikeseamus

Bikehandle   Aint it jist grand when you have a plan and it comes together? Don't get much better than that does it.? By the way, do those smiley faces reflect joy,enthusiasm,fun, happiness,a good life,.? I'll have to ask Lucky or Rick or Blake or somebody in Canada or something. I'm terribly confused by it all because Lucky is thankful he's not one of them whatever they are. I'll sleep on it.

Rick G

HI Bike handle,  Where are you ? and was that 21Deg F or C
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

Cdnlouie

I believe bikehandle is talking F0. ?Here I was envying him for freezing his butt off.

When are you Americans going to admit the metric system is the way to go? ????

I really feel bad for you guys with your speedometers that only go up to 80mph. ?Of course that has to do with another part of American history, the gas crunch. ?Not many young guys remember this stuff.

Freezing my butt like the rest of you Yankees, ?:o

Louie

bikehandle

Sorry guys
 :-[
  It was F. I keep forgeting that being a vision fan I'm easly confused ! and this keyboard is connected to the world

Bikehandle
god, save me from my fondest wish!