News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

LIFE is LIKE : an 82 vision it's up then it's down

Started by scootertramp, June 15, 2002, 06:12:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scootertramp

and VICE VERSA.. thanks all you DEDICATED VISION OWNERS.. I have been lookin' at all the PICS of your motorcycles and MINE looks like a RAT bike NEXT TO 'EM.. ahahahaha.. so I got a couple of small brushes and a bit of kerosene.. and went to work.. i got some DAWN DISHWASHING LIQUID and some CHROME polish and some ARMOR ALL .. a few cloths(not "rags" not on my scoot) AND I GOT BUSY!!!! ahahaha...Ya' notice things when you get close up and personal to a two-wheeler.. the leaves wedged into the space behind the rear jug.. the spider living under the seat.. he had to go.. ?THE cool way in which this motorcycle goes together.. ?I am a newbie to vision and being a VISIONAIRE is like being in an EXCLUSIVE club.. we get to learn and grow as a unit.. cool I really belong here.. I mean I have VISION UNDER MY FINGERNAILS...NO REALLY!!!  and some of MY KNUCKLE SKIN is wedged into the sharp crevices of the ?baby v.. that is what I think of it a BABY V... I fixed all the gas leaks so far.. all new hose that I purposely arranged so it reads MADE IN USA there on the hose where you can read it. ahahaha.. a joke some of you may get//www.songramp.com/homepage.ez?Who=arellspencer 8) 8)ftp://...[link=www.songramp.com/homepage.ez?Who=arellspencer]arellspencer[/link]
IT's a VISION.   82. 550. water-cooled and shaft drive.
yes'm water-cooled just like a car.
No. no chain. it has a shaft drive like a car.
well no mamm I don't wish i had a car.
well, when it rains I have to find a dry spot.
cause this is a

Humber

Ricky, Mine was covered with rust as I bought it, so don't worry. U will make it shine in a few days time.

And I also had a few previous inhabitants in my bike. They were given eviction notice from TCI BOX, and from speedometer.

I think it is advisable to check TCI for any trespasser, because they can make a real problem touching transistors or sth else.
nie ma podpis?w