Alright...Jet question

Started by Blake, March 13, 2002, 01:59:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blake

Alright...jet question..very simple and to the point.

The jets in the vision's carbs (main, main air, pilot)...  does anyone know if they're some universal jet or if not...what kind are they?  I've been looking around the net for mikuni jets and found them to be as low as 3 bucks a piece.  however, im not sure if they'll fit.  here's an example:

We have a complete selection of round main jets, pilot jets, and air jets for Mikuni flat slide carburetors. Round main jets come in increments of 2.5 from 30 to 170, pilots in increments of 2.5 from 15 to 60, and air jets in increments of .1 from .5 to 2.0. Specify size when ordering.

N102/221-? Round main jets .................$3.00

28/486-? Pilot jets ....................$3.00

BS30/97-? Air jets........................$3.00

now do any of you have a clue what the "Technical" numbers for the visions jets are?  if anyone would happen to know and would be kind enough to share i would GREATLY appreciate your help.

Thanks a lot!

Blake
"At first it's like a new pair of underware... Frustrating and constrictive.  But then, it kind of grows on you..."

Blake

alright..been looking around for a while now...heres what i "think" i got so far.

main jets are in 3 types: Large round, small round, Large Hex

then i see vm pilot jets...hmmm  it LOOKS like it'd fit..but looks are deciving...

http://www.justatv.com/pages/mikuni%20parts/jetscarburetor.htm

Blake
"At first it's like a new pair of underware... Frustrating and constrictive.  But then, it kind of grows on you..."