News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

Vision commerative T shirts

Started by Lucky, February 24, 2002, 08:58:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucky

I'm going to pursue this project, with Ron's graphic (on his homepage) on the back, and mine (on my commemoritive page at the beginning of my site, http://www.geocities.com/lucky_142  with a grey background)pocket size on the front.  

price is expected to be about $15 including shipping.  I need to get a feel of how many are interested, so please email me at: luckyvision@hotmail.com
indicating:
--Size (childs, small, medium, large, xl, xxl)
--color (must be a light color)
--Quantity

note that these are NOT orders, i need to know about how many are interested. extras will not be made, but a second run can be done.  also, i cannot put out the cash for these shirts, so be aware that ALL orders will have to be prepaid before whatever cut off date is decieded upon.  i understand that you may not want to send $$ "blind" but if you want a shirt, this is the way it will have to be.

as of this evening, i have 9 people interested for a total of 13 shirts.

--Lucky
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

Brian Matthewson

I'd be interested in one white Large t-shirt.
Thanks.

Leather

Lucky -

Totally into the T-Shirt idea! Can't believe it took this long?

I have some suggestions:

- Rons picture is GREAT:

http://www.ghetti.net/rov/xz550glowVII.jpg

BUT ... most will think .... what the hell is THAT?!

You want this to be a conversation piece, right? So, maybe caption more intriguing?  Examples:

"Do YOU have a Vision?"

"Check your Vision lately?"

"I have a Vision ..."

"Perfect Vison"

"Future Vision"

"Blurred Vision?!"

"Visionary"

"Speed Vision"

Damn ..... getting late and can't think more but will. You get idea.

- Leather

Lead, Follow, or Get the Hell out of the way.

Lucky

All VERY good ideas, I really like "perfect Vision"
but here's the thing..I have 20 "pre orders" and EVERYONE has a different idea... so what i'm going to do is kind of put my foot down, & make the decisions as there is really no concensus.

I'm going to stick with "Riders of Vision" for a couple of reasons: ?first, it IS Rons creation, he is proud of his work (as he should be). ?also, we ARE riders of Vision. ?:) ?

So how many do you want? :)

--Lucky
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

jasonm.

As long as the picture is clear. That's fine. I do like the early 80's "blurred Vision" ad. The lightning is "cool".
looks aren't important, if she lets you play by your rules