News:

Main Menu

Visions Wanted

Started by Bladerunner, April 15, 2002, 04:55:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bladerunner

Looking for both running and parts bikes. I have a nice collection of them going, and as all of you know the more you have running the more spare parts you need. Looking for bikes within one to two states of Wisconsin. Maybe a bit further depending on the deal. If theres anyone in this aria that has anything from spare parts to multiple bikes let me know.

david.olofson@us.army.mil
blade@dotnet.com
the above address can catch me on ICQ or MSN
Cloverleaf762 on Yahoo Messenger.

Brick

Hey Bladerunner,

I own a 1982 Vision in fairly good condition here in Chicago. It's all black, with a minor dent on the tank. It's not perfect, but it was my daily driver last year during nice weather. I just cleaned the carbs and replaced the oil for spring. The tank is also rust-free on the inside. I'm looking to sell it, so make me an offer if you're interested.

Thanks,
Brick

dav

I'm in washington, I've got one running and two parts bikes.  Probably a little far for you.  I posted earlier to sell all of these but haven't had any offers yet.

Bladerunner

WA is a bit far. Course you could always take a road trip..:)

Bladerunner

QuoteHey Bladerunner,

I own a 1982 Vision in fairly good condition here in Chicago. It's all black, with a minor dent on the tank. It's not perfect, but it was my daily driver last year during nice weather. I just cleaned the carbs and replaced the oil for spring. The tank is also rust-free on the inside. I'm looking to sell it, so make me an offer if you're interested.

Thanks,
Brick

I be interested. Have some pics? C town isen't but 2 hours away from me or so. Feel free to contact me on email. A few good photos and I'll send you a decent offer.

Bruce Peterson

I have just made the decision to sell my 82 Vision. Nice bike with a few new parts including battery and both tires. 13K Miles, is all original except the exhaust......and is in good shape. Will be asking about $1250. I am in Minneapolis.
Pls let me know via e-mail if you have an interest.

zvberkov

See my post - 1982 Vision for Sale

It has pictures and a full description.

creekbear

I still have my two "82" Visions, one runs great the  other has a rusted out gas tank and missing stator (surprise) but ran when I put it in storage about ten years ago. I live in NE South Dakota and would be willing to meet half way.