Rode my Vision to work today

Started by Walt_M., September 14, 2004, 05:33:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walt_M.

Hurricane Ivan is causing a bit of consternation in my neighborhood so I decided to get the 'V' to higher ground. She started with more cranking than usual, realized that I had forgotten the choke. Ran great from there on in. My battery monitor was steady too, had some fluctuation last time. Anyway, I'll leave her here at(in) my office and, hope to ride home some time Friday.
 Well, Ivan missed us, perfect ride home, safe and sound. Unfortunately, there are a lot of folks a hundred miles or so west of here that weren't so lucky.
Whale oil beef hooked!

kiawrench

i tried that here in myrtle beach with charley and frances,, all it got me was lined up as a better target for wind blown junk.
    i found a place to park my bike for storms now,, the only danger being massive earthquake_ old ammo bunkers on former afb are open to rent out as storage buildings, so my dealership owner got one for his own cars and bikes,,, says i can slide my V in for bad weather .
    I guess if he can park his diablo in there,, my v wont feel to poorly if i let her sleep there a few times (or as needed ).
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .