News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

Seattle, Fl.

Started by Walt_M., February 11, 2004, 03:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walt_M.

We are presently doing a Pac NW imitation here in Soganofla, rained the last 3 days and forecast for tomorrow too. I did get a quick 25 miles in last Saturday before it started. Still running sweet but I did notice a little gas drip at the petcock. Sure hope somebody comes up with a rebuild kit for an '83 before it gets too bad.
Whale oil beef hooked!

supervision

Hi Walt, my 82 leaked and it turned out to be the press fit pipe fitting where the hose hooks up.  I bought a kit but I'm sure it didn't need it... while I had it apart  I epoxyed the fitting and stoped the leak.    I took my bike out for 20mi. spin yesterday just to warm it up good and sure felt good.  Are you going to Daytona?    supervision..
" border="0

Walt_M.

I haven't been to Daytona in 20 yrs, too crowded for an old fart. Too many harleys too. Thanks for the tip on the petcock fitting, I'll have a look when I get a chance.
Whale oil beef hooked!

Walt_M.

Put another 60 miles on mine yesterday. It got up to 75 here, had to turn off the heat vents and open the vents on my jacket. The bike is still running great.
Whale oil beef hooked!