Anyone going to any rallies in south east US?

Started by Blake, August 14, 2003, 05:47:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blake

Hey everyone.

Was wondering if anyone was planning on going to any kind of motorcycle rallies in southeast US anytime this fall.  was thinking somewhere including (VA, WV, KY, TN, AR, MO, IL, IN, LA, MS, AL, GA, FL, SC, NC)..ok...so some mid west too. basically within a good 12 hour ride of south west VA..  Im definately looking to go on some sort of trip before it gets too cold and uncomfortable and was wondering if anyone knew of any good events going on.  The only main one i could recall was Biketoberfest in daytona, about 11hrs away from me....but im definately going to have to find out if any riders around here want to take it with me.  rallies are fun, but even more fun with a friend...and i'll definately be taking the vision (with a spare tci of course..just incase..hehe)..

Anyone have any suggestions or planning on going to any?

Blake

oh..also..i'll be posting a ride report monday..  will be riding from DC to Blacksburg VA (the tail section) tomorrow.  Going to be taking RT29 down as far as it can go in order to avoid the problems i had before with I-81...  Moving down there so wont be flying (will be pacing with a truck) so i expect it to be a semi-leasurely ride..probabaly 4-5 hours.  nice views along the way.. hopefully i can convince someone in the truck to take a few pictures of my on the bike on the way..sort of a "action shot." haha..  
"At first it's like a new pair of underware... Frustrating and constrictive.  But then, it kind of grows on you..."

Walt_M.

I'm not sure, my wedding anniversary is then and I do try to do something differently some times. A Vision ride to Daytona would definitely be different for us.  
Whale oil beef hooked!