Brochures Pictures from around the world!

Started by XRay_Vision, January 12, 2003, 12:30:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XRay_Vision

Hi everyone,

I have UpDated my website with the addition of pictures of brochures from US, Germany, Japan, ...

Should I keep going? I never had any feedback, not even a single positive comment? Is someone interested?

Have a look:
http://communities.msn.ca/XRayVisionMotorcyclePartsCatalog

X-Ray Vision
X-Ray Vision

Lucky

I'm sorry Ray, I thought I had...
Great Listing, lots of stuff i'd never seen before.
I have one or two of those things, but not the collectionYou have, That's for sure.
Keep it up! :)
--Lucky
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

bikeseamus

XRAY  Good job!  No such thing as too much information or too many connections. I appreciate your efforts. Thanks

Cdnlouie

Thank-you X-ray for the opportunity to see your collection.  If it is possible to view larger images of this collection I think that it would present an enjoyable experience to read some of the material you have collected.

This would be a tremendous privilege to actually browse through some of your collection.  I know that I would love to be able to read the writing on one of your collector cards.  Unfortunately, it is just teasing me right now, so I cannot bear to go back to see what I may never be able to experience.

Kudos to a remarkable collector!

Lucky

I have the collector card and can scan it to post on my site.  i'll have to get it out of the frame, so i might get to it tonight, in between watching "Signs" & "24"... ok, probably not tonight... :)
i'll let you know when I post it.
--Lucky
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black