Vision Memorabilia Collection ...

Started by XRay_Vision, October 04, 2002, 06:29:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XRay_Vision

Hi everyone,

Yesterday I was told a very very bad news  :'( (I won't go into the details and please don't ask)...

Therefore, my dearest project, restoring from frame up my Vision (16 000 miles, I'm the single owner) and collecting Yamaha XZ memorabilia has come to an end.

Over the years I have accumuted a lot of information, memorabilia items (some, I'm sure, you didn't even knew it existed) and knew parts that were never used and are still in their original packaging.

These items will be made progressivelly available on eBay.
Please don't e-mail to get info prior to auction, my wife will be taking care of everything, and i won't have the time nor the will to answer outside the eBay auction process. I will provide my wife exhaustive information so that in any case the auction will probably have all the info you need to proceed or not with the purchase.

Unfortunatelly I don't pocess a quality numeric camera (only a computer quickcam), so I will attemps to provide sufficent info or use the scanner, if possible.

Finally, I live in Canada, therefore you will have to consider shipping fees based on weight and size of the item as provided in the auction's description.

Once again, thanks for not mailing me questions.

X-Ray Vision

P.S.
I will be posting memorabilia first and parts later on. So keep an eye open and visit eBay often.

To Lucky and Ron Ghetti.
I will gather, classiffy and standardize information that will be
very usefull to the community and send it to you to make it available through your websites. Please don't rush me.  ::)

X-Ray Vision

Lucky

Your scaring me Ray...
We'll keep a light on for ya...
--Lucky
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

Cdnlouie

We will keep you and your wife in our prayers for this recent news.  Wish I knew you personally, but God knows us all, so we will leave those things in His capable hands.

Lucky

What gives?
I had 2 items I was going to bid on and you pulled them early....
--Lucky
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black