News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

saddle bags

Started by frank marangos, June 27, 2002, 09:41:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frank marangos

I am looking for hard-shell saddle bags for 83 Vision (black)

Bladerunner

;D

I picked up that nice white Vision in IL. Ex police bike that had hard bags on it. First time I've seen them. They were made by KG. I'm going to look them up sometime and see it the company can be found.

Lucky

A police Vision, huh? Anything different about it, performance wise?  what is the paint scheme?
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

Bladerunner

QuoteA police Vision, huh? Anything different about it, performance wise? ?what is the paint scheme?

The bike is in ok condition for its age. Pedistal light was removed. Carbs are gummed up. Has nice crash guard with extra foot pegs for crusing. 2 hard saddelbags with extra lights and reflectors on rear. RG made luggage rack with detachable hard bag also with extra lights and reflectors. Locks on bags are a bit rusty, but paint is excellent. Paint on bags is black, bike is white. Not sure what emblem was on the bike. Tank went bad and was replaced with a brand new factory tank last year. I will have a compleat history done up on it for postarity. I will be restoring it to as original as leaglely possable. Oh it was a park police bike. Not many miles. only 10k and change. I'll get some pix for you in a day or so. I think it was well worth the 500 bucks and a 4 hour drive. :D

Sable

I would also be interested in seeing pictures of the Police Vision. One of my other hobbies is making scale models of police cruisers and motorcycles. Also, I would be interested in getting a pair of hard saddle bags for my V 8)
1982 Yamaha Vision
1982 Motobecane 50V
1975 Kawasaki H-1
1972 Rokon Trailbreaker

Bladerunner

???
Don't know if I can get thes pix to post on this board. Anyone wants them just email me.