News:

Main Menu

Zx6R shock + adaptor plate

Started by Extent, February 10, 2005, 02:23:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glyn Pickering

I've just finished my shock conversion - from a Triumph T600
and would be keen to post the pictures on the site. Anyone have any idea how to do this? I'm on  pickteam@xtra.co.nz

Cheers

Glyn

jimransom

the vision having a monoshock with no linkage like the kaw shock, will have some differant spring rates to deal with than oem parts. would be more than my simple mind wants to deal with, if you can get the linkage and mount  in a similer manner you would begin to notice the front end would need some mods i think it would be easier to mount the motor in fz frame stick a 920 chain drive off a virago on the motor
    but than it might not make any differance how the shock is mounted  ??? please tell me i am wrong  

Extent

Ya I've been thinking about the linkage and how it could be done, but that's quite a bit more heavey work that I want to get involved in.  I've still got to finish my fairing and Luckys guages.

Glyn if you want just email them to me and I'll put them online for you.  Extent@levanthia.com
Rider1>No wonder, the Daytona has very sharp steering and aggressive geometry.  It's a very difficult bike for a new rider.
Rider2>Well it has different geometry now.

Glyn Pickering

Thanks for that Extent. I'll be sending them soon.

Regards

Glyn