News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

:D Looking to buy another one....

Started by explorer, April 01, 2002, 03:22:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

explorer

It's been many years since I sold my worn out Vision, and yet no matter how many new bikes I look at, I still love the style of the Vision. I bought my first one, an 83, brand new, still in the crate from a dealer in Northern Minnesota in 1988. I didn't even bother test driving it, buying it solely from a review I read in an old magazine, and lot's of phone calls trying to find one. I ordered the full fairing from a Washington dealer, and had it installed. Unfortunately, in that stage of my life, I was performance crazy. I beat that poor bike into the ground. Now that I'm older (and supposedly wiser) I really want to find another one. If anyone (preferrably in the Midwest) has one for sale, drop me a line at explorer_110@hotmail.com.....

Rick G

I know of one for sale in the  the mpls area check the  for sale stuff one this site, Jim Chellis (JC) has a pretty nice 82 (I've ridden it) the only problem with it is that the tach dosn't work. I put fork seals in it about 18 months ago. It has a plexy shield and runs like a scalded dog!
If that one is gone I know of another that was for sale last fall and may be still available.
Rick G
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

Glen_H

I also know of a 82 in Lacrosse WI that is for sale, I havent seen it in a few years but the bike was in fantastic condition the last time I saw it.  If you are interested I can look up the # for it?

Glen H

glennw

I saw a nice one in Savage MN on here. (wherever that is!)

http://www.cycletrader.com/pricecheck.html
Just put in what you looking for....

Good luck
GlennW
Half Mad Max