Main Menu

Ebay Vendors

Started by crackerkorean, June 18, 2005, 10:54:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crackerkorean

I am looking for several rebuild kits online to get my bike running and was wanting some opinions on some dealers.

Here are the kits and sellers

Petcock - George Fixes Motorcycles and Sirius
Master Cylinder - Dark Horse
Fuel Pump - Sirius
Carb - Sirius

Just curious should I get all I can from one just not sure if one kit is better than another.

Thanks again guys

Coil Coyle

Kracker,
      I bought a complete set of those from Sirius. The mail was slow and they misplaced my order because I paid Credit card by phone rather than Pay pal so mine did not arrive for 5 weeks.

They are easy to phone and talk to, Harry and Jenifer.

When I use them again I will call them directly or order from their website, their prices are cheaper than on Ebay, and arrange my payment.
      Then I would call back in a couple of days to see if there was any problem shipping, it is easy to reach them by phone and they are helpful.
      The mail from Canada will take a few extra days since this new security thing
but thats not their fault. Who knows what The feds imagine when they look at a bunch of gaskets and jets with an X-Ray, ;D

coil

silicon_toad2000

I bought from siruis, offered them a little less than what was on ebay, I didn't use their online store and i think i used paypal.
No problems to speak of, took a little while to get here but here is Australia, I think it took the same time to get here as something Lucky sent me.
One mans clunker is another mans blank canvas.

gmac

One suggestion on the fuel pump kit, check the rubber plugs that hold the small clear washers in place, mine were rotten (fell apart when I tried to clean the inside with carb cleaner).  Sirius kits don't include them (I find it had to believe you can get the washers off without damaging the rubber plugs?).  I bought a kit from Yamaha but it does cost $45 or so (ouch).  I haven't gotten it yet but based on their on line microfiche the plugs are included.  I bought mine from Ron Ayers on line http://www.ronayers.com/index.cfm. If you call them ask for Jon, he's a good guy (tell him Gary sent you). They can also get other parts and I have found their prices are better than any place else I found. They do have a great on line parts catalog that will get you part numbers for all the Vision stuff, where others don't have anything that old.

Gary