News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

Hoses- (I said hose, hehehe)

Started by hfarley, July 26, 2005, 03:12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hfarley

Ok I thought of an idea to help out both the newbies and the oldbies on the forum. As my husband was ripping a hole into one of the hoses on the bike unintentionally? :P I started thinking, why don't I just got to the store and get a stock supply of all the size hoses that the bike uses. Well duh, anyone could have figured that one out. But here's the problem. They never mention hose sizes in the books. Instead of asking each time what size the hose is or bringing it with me to the store, I figured that we could make up a list of all of the hose sizes with both the outer diameter and inner diameters here and then we would have a standard shopping list. We could even do this for bolts, screws, etc... Then us newbies would be able to stock up on parts when we just have to go to Home Depot.? ;D ;D

Tell me what you think!
-Heather
Sometimes being insane in an insane world IS being sane

I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy every minute of it!

Lucky

Heather, you and your hose (i said hose, heheheh) can just click "Parts Resource" in the blue bar at the top of the page & enter any part or part info there you like.

i don't use it as much as i should either...

--Lucky
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

hfarley

Oh I didn't even realise that. Thanks Lucky!  ;D And I don't care what everyone else says about you, you are one great guy! LOL! Just kidding, no one is talking about you.  ;) Well not behind your back anyway, now the issue of the flaming beard has come up recently though.... :P
-Heather
Sometimes being insane in an insane world IS being sane

I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy every minute of it!