News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

Ontario (or close to) ROV

Started by Lead_Deficiency, August 19, 2005, 05:01:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lead_Deficiency

Ah ha!

Canadianlouie still lurks in the shadows.

Sure Cec, you name the place. Fiddlestick(s) and I were at the forks of the credit last Sunday.

Brian

squid

hey kenny
if yer bored, and give me some notice, like a couple of days,,im only in kingston, and we could meet up somewhere and go riding just drop me a line,
wish i knew that earlier though,,,i was in brighton on  sunday

fiddlesticks

Nice to see CanLou is still with us. LD Forks was a great ride.  ;D
1 Black 82 Virago 750

"With Frongs like that you don't need anemones"

fiddlesticks

So guys heres a thought. How about we plan to head to Belleville the first weekend in Oct.  That way we can still use the second w/end as a rain day just in case.
1 Black 82 Virago 750

Lead_Deficiency

Quote from: fiddlesticks on September 12, 2005, 04:37:54 PM
So guys heres a thought. How about we plan to head to Belleville the first weekend in Oct.? That way we can still use the second w/end as a rain day just in case.

good thinking, as long as its far enough east for Lou the poo.

louthepou

Guys, Gals...

I'm in!!!

It looks really good. The Mrs says yes, so I can start planning for this meeting in Belleville. Any detail will be welcome: Saturday or Sunday? What time? Where? Etc, etc...

Boy oh boy, I'm about to wet my pants.

Louthepou (not the poo, please!)  ;D
Hi, my name is Louis, and I'm a Vision-o-holic

Lead_Deficiency

I don't know the area, so kenny or squid, any suggestions.

send a google maps link too if posible

fiddlesticks

As far as a day goes I am always better for sun because thats the day a can get someone to  take care of our pup. Does that work for other folks?
1 Black 82 Virago 750

louthepou

I am just about to send all who posted on this string an e-mail to get things going, organized a bit. Not that I'm a neat-freak or going on a power trip, but it is a bit of a trek for me on the cafe racer, so I want to take my time and be sure I'm not going to miss it.

If anyone does not receive my e-mail, send me a message...

Thanks!

Louis

fiddlesticks

Hey! What the heck happened to page 3? Thats where all teh piccy's were. :'(
1 Black 82 Virago 750

louthepou

Indeed! Hi Fiddlesticks, how are things?

Must be the hacker-wannabe's fault!

I just sent a message to Lead_D, please pretty please, could we have the url back?

:)

Louis

Lead_Deficiency

Here's the link to my photo page. I included the 2004 ROV ride as well as the 2005 Ride

http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lead_deficiency/my_photos

Cdnlouie

Thanks for the pics!  Great to see everyone.  I sure missed being able to get out again this year.  My grandson came up to visit me from California and so I had to stay in town.  I thought about everyone all day as the weather was awesome.  One of these years it should work out!

Louie  :(

VisionMeister

Hey guys great pics. Thanks for keeping the faith in the Great White North.
I Just did the CROV ride and its really great to get together with other V entusiasts and ride.
2007 will be the 25th anniversary of the V. I think we should try to get everyone together in someplace central to the continent like Brainerd or Mid Ohio timed with an AMA National. Anyone game?

Lead_Deficiency

Now that would be pretty cool  8),  Just need about a year's worth of lead time so I can pick holidays, lol

Brian

VisionMeister

H2O lawyer has started a 25 year ride topic in the off topic section.
Keep in touch