My V and PC800-updated with V pictures

Started by wolfman, August 24, 2005, 01:44:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfman

If the pictures upload... my 82' Vision and "new" 89' PC800 side by side.? If these pictures make it, I have others of the V I'll upload later. (Complete with the saddlebags and trunk on it which you can't really see in the front view picture.

h2olawyer

Wolfman -

Good looking bike - for a Honda.  Looks kind of like a scooter for grown-ups.   ;D

Seriously, it does look like a good bike for shorter tours & commuting.  Looking forward to seeing more photos (of both bikes, but especially the Vision).

The photos came up quickly for me, upload away!

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

wolfman

A few more of the PC800, I'll have some more Vision pics up tonight, I can't get to the file they are in right now. You can see part of the trunk on the Vision in one, the other is the PC with its' built in trunk open.

crackerkorean

When I first learned of the PC800 (looking through craigslist about a month ago) I though it was a scooter on steroids till I did some reading on it.

I really like them and wouldnt mind getting one so that wife and I can ride two up on it. She enjoys riding but not driving. Its either that or finding out if she would like riding two up on an old triumph.

wolfman

Two more of just the Vision this time, with the trunk and saddlebags visable.  They have now been removed and will be for sale seperately.

Mutt

Nice PC but better looking V. Sorry if I'm a little biased toward Yamaha. Anyway I looked at the PC800 when they first came out because it was the poor man's goldwing, and I was poor. One of the pubilcations (motorcyclist?) dubbed it "the yuppie's motorcycle". Also said PC stood for "politically correct". Well, that turned me off, especially when they started comparing it to a Vespa scooter. Reviews of it's ride was like the V. Some didn't liked it others thought it was a work of art. At the time I had a chrome cleaning nightmare (GS750). I was thinking the PC sure would be easy to clean. There's no engine! Must be solor powered? :)

Mutt
"The internet is a great way to get on the net."
- Bob Dole, Republican presidential candidate
"I invented the internet." -Al Gore, Vice President

wolfman

Last two (I promise...unless there are requests for more) The Vision as it was when I bought it (before) and as it is now (after)