News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

Signal mod

Started by zore, September 12, 2005, 08:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zore

Not sure if it's taboo to be modding this thing so soon, but oh well, I can't leave anything alone.

1982 Yamaha XZ550
1995 Ducati M900

Jimmy C.

It's never taboo to mod something right away. Unless you go overboard, and break it.
I might just install a flame-throwing kit on mine, and I started out with turn signal mods. It's a gateway mod.

But it's always good practice to have two of everything.

silicon_toad2000

nice, major improvement.
you should have a look at lucky's work with dual filament globes for the flashers so they come on with the parkers and flash brighter when turning.
One mans clunker is another mans blank canvas.

Blake

I used some small chrome Harley davidson-knock off bullets for the front and micro stalk LED's in the back.  I really like the LED's in the back as they barely are noticible when off, but are VERY noticible when on. 

I'll snap a picture tomorrow of it :)

Blake
"At first it's like a new pair of underware... Frustrating and constrictive.  But then, it kind of grows on you..."

h2olawyer

I really like the asymmetrical look on the rear!  Does it turn sharper to the left?   ;D

Seriously, I like the change.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

zore

I'm trying to keep the dollars spent down so I'm using things I have.  Those were originally off my 95 M900.
1982 Yamaha XZ550
1995 Ducati M900