News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS !!

Started by kiawrench, October 11, 2005, 10:06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiawrench

Ok, new owner at dealership, i got canned at end of first week, due to being listed as un-insurable. Last years episode with my heart has now put me in the category of soon to be on disability ,whether i can work or not.

So now I am BORED  STIFF. but look, i found a hobby!

http://www.readymademag.com/feature_6_sodcouch.php

just for kicks, i am building this in my yard!
  one full size sod couch, two easy chairs (half of a couch plan and two end tables.
     this is taking lawn furniture to a new level!!

oh, i did find 36 inch solar charge lamps, on sale at a local damaged goods type store,,, will be placed into the end tables , 
    am going to be using a zoysia hybrid, and some really sweet putting green sod i got cheap from a friend that works as head grounds keeper at the grandfather's country club ,myrtle beach . hmm wonder if i can make a living building garden sets for others?
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

Mutt

The real challenge is going to be making the mechanical section for your recliners. Actually I think that's kind of neat looking. You can get a bit more creative by adding an arched back to the couch. Maybe add in some venus fly traps to take care of the pesky flys while your sitting.

Just make sure you don't get poison ivy mixed in with your sod.

Mutt
"The internet is a great way to get on the net."
- Bob Dole, Republican presidential candidate
"I invented the internet." -Al Gore, Vice President