broken link?

Started by bikehandle, November 18, 2005, 05:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bikehandle

Hi all!
Tryed to key on the electrical chart on the tech page and nothing happens. Went to motosports page and can't down load the chart there either? What am I doing wrong?
I need the electrical system chart badly!
Bikehandle
god, save me from my fondest wish!

h2olawyer

Bikehandle -

Have you tried this one?

www.xz550.com/wiring.html

I had no problems getting to the one in the Tech section of the ROV site.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

bikehandle

What I am looking for is the fault finding diagram that is printable.

h2olawyer

The stator & R/R fault finding charts can be found here:

www.electrosport.com/electrosport_fault_finding.html

Hope this helps!

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

bikehandle

In my first post I had said motorsports, I had meant electosport. I can't seem to get it to download the pdf file?

h2olawyer

The download worked fine for me - WinXP PRO with Adobe 7 reader.  Downloaded into my downloads folder & opens great w/ Adobe.  There may be something wrong with your setup or security system(s) not letting it through.  If you're on a broadband connection, it comes through very fast.

H2O

bikehandle

Thanks for the help!! Still on dial up so don't know what fast is! HA

Lucky

I'm finaly getting DSL this month, I've been paying $14.95/month for Walmart dial-up, verison just came out with 768K (roughly)  for the same price. the real advantage for me is that we can all be on the internet at the same time (my pc & laptop, wifes pc, son's laptop) i really couldn't care less that my telephone line is open though, lol
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black