News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

more pics of the fall 05 Ontario ride

Started by louthepou, December 09, 2005, 07:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

louthepou

I (finally!) got my "analog" pictures processed...

Hope that brings warm memories after shoveling the snow we just got! And send me a message if you want higher-res versions, I'll gladly e-mail them. Happy Holiday shopping!

On my way to Belleville on an Early October Saturday morning:

A few of us:

Three Musketeers?

Let's play "Where's Louis' Vision!"

Breakfast early Sunday morning - cold, humid weather; coffee was good.

Later that Sunday morning with my Kingston Host's black stocker (whose engine's still peppy):

Hi, my name is Louis, and I'm a Vision-o-holic

Tiger

Do you mean I dont have the ONLY Vision in Ontariari-O ? Since buying my Vision back in July '05 I havn't seen another one "in the flesh" other than at the wrecker yard.Joy to the world it must be Christmas!!!!
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

louthepou

Glad to make your acquaintance Tigerjohn!

Actually, I'm from Aylmer, so that's technically one fewer Visionary from Ontario. But that's just a detail!  ;)

We're not many, but we are enthusiastic. Hope we'll meet next season,

Lou
Hi, my name is Louis, and I'm a Vision-o-holic

Lead_Deficiency

Hey nice pics Lou,
send me a few please.

Hey i can stick some into the fall 05 ride pics

http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lead_deficiency/my_photos

Don't worry Tiger, theres a few of us lurking around.

Tiger

Hi guys,Nice to make your aquaintance.I came back into bikes this July more by accident than design ,after about 20 years.I aquired the Vision via one of my customers who had it in storage for 6 years.She's an '82 ,16,000km's on the clock,two previous owners before me and all original, including the paint work which is gray/blue,sort of air force blue.The only problem I've had,so far,was a bad fuse box (rust !)which I replaced a couple of weeks after getting on the road.Since then I've had a real blast getting re-aquainted with an old love affair called biking!!!However all good things come to an end & the Vision needs to be winterised as well as a few touch-up's here & there.I have also aquired a full fairing which I need to paint & mount.Any body know where to get a litre or so of paint !It would be great to get together with you guys sometime.Great pic's Lou,I would appreciate a few .Please Keep in touch.John.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

squid

;D that was a fun morning eh Lou?? cant wait to go riding again in the near future. can ya send me those pics too.
my tank is in the body shop for paint, and i will soon be posting pics of the before and after pics, welds and all  :P

Cdnlouie

Hey Tiger John,

FYI I am just down Winston Churchill to Derry Road.  Your the closest Vision owner to me.  Give me a shout.

Louie

fiddlesticks

Thanks for the great pix Lou. They do give me a warm fuzzy feeling. :'( Brings a tear to my eye to see my  (former) baby again. Shes looking good squid. It is nice to meet you Tiger John. Hopefully you can join in on next years ride.  Its becoming a bit of a tradition.
Fidd
1 Black 82 Virago 750

"With Frongs like that you don't need anemones"

Tiger

Hi Lou,My office is on Kittymat just off Mississauga Rd & 401.Where are you at during the day,got time for a Tim Horton's at Erin Mills & Battleford some time ??????

Fiddlesticks.Good to make your aquaintance.Look Forward to a ride with you and the others.I'm meeting up with Squid at the bike show at the international centre are you going to be there ??? let me know ,the more the better. Where abouts are you?????? John.

shep1

WOW..Going through the archives and found this post..As you can see from my avatar I purchased the red and yellow vision from Louis before they were to be parted out..Both bikes are running now..My girlfriend is driving the yellow vision..The red vision runs great as well..We get lots of looks with two identical visions..The reason I posted is Louis was only 10 minutes away at the bravo..It's a small world..Maybe I can meet him there for breakfast one day..

Rikugun

QuoteMy girlfriend is driving the yellow vision
No she's not.  :o Driving is something you do in a cage. Riding is what us "Brothers (and sisters) Of The Wind" do!  :D  ;D
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is then to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring.  Carl Sagan

shep1

ok..she drives Her jeep in a cage unless we put the top down..Yes she rides the yellow vision  in the wind lol.