News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

Ontario Spring Ride(OnROV)

Started by Tiger, January 09, 2006, 06:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

I know we are still only in? :o? February but :) I would like to try? ::) and organise a spring meet / ride in Southern Ontario,if every ones O.K.with that 8).
Let me know your name & where you are located so I can get a "central" meet location.Maybe get to-gether for a coffee or beer? :o before hand.
The sooner I can get the info' back the better,please.
Any idea's,help etc? ??? will be appreciated? 8) .

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?John.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Blurred Vision

Sounds good to me john I'm pretty sure you already know where I am. But just incase it's St Thomas Ont. Oh and you can put me down for coffee, I don't drink anymore.
Jay

squid

:P im in too john, and you know im in kingston

Lead_Deficiency

Blurred Vision

What a great day to bundle up and hit the highway. So what Ideas do we have for entertainment etc.
Jay

Kenny

You can add my name to the list (Ken Stuart)Kenny I live in Wooler just west of Trenton.
   I'd like to thank all the Riders I met in Bellville, what a great day for a get together that was.  We are looking forward to another Ride.
                  Ken S.
2 XV 920rh 81
1 Red/White 83
1 Blue/White 83
Bmw R100rs 84
TDM 850  92

Blurred Vision

Well there's 4 of us so far. The first and only time I saw 4 visions together was at Zdeno's in Kitchener. And they didn't look very nice. :P
Jay

Tiger

:) Thats exactly why we need to stick to-gether Jay.Not a pretty site seeing Vision skeletons lined up at the wreckers? :o .We need to promote the "Riders of Vision" so people will bring their skeletons "out of the closet" and have fun with them ;D .
;) Thank you all for your replies.I know there are several? ??? more R.O.V members in and around the area who may not have read this board yet? ?:o and look forward to their replies and comments? 8) .
As we get nearer spring? ;D and we have an idea of the number? ?:-\ of interested parties and locations we can work out a central meet area and a ride destination.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?John.

Your comments,Ideas,etc,will be greatfully accepted.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

ps2/bikevision

hey i just relized you guys aint to far from me only 350 miles to tigerjohn.  depending on when your going out maybe ill have to make a trip accross the border. im close to kalamazoo michigan.

well as long as you dont make it the same time as the dragon meet. i love riding it and is well worth the 600 mile trip down there. another thing is i dont like the cold so it really has to be warm (60F or up) for me to head north. but with the new hand warmers on the bike i can ride in colder weather i just got to dress warmer. ill have to keep an eye on this thread and see what you guys decide.

Blurred Vision

It's going to be 8 degrees C tommorrow and can't wait to go for an afternoon ride when I'm done work. I don't care how cold it is as long as it's dry. It could be because I'm still in the honeymoon stage with my vision. But I'm quickly becoming an addict. I have 3 new drugs of choice. The vision, The weather channel and the riders of vision forum ;D.

Sincerely a happy Vision addict. 8)
Jay

Tiger

:-[ I apologise,the ride's will,of course,be open to all? :D regardless of where you are located.It would be great to have Visionary's from south of our border join us? 8) as well as other Canadian provinces? ;) .

ps2 Dont believe all you hear? ::) ,we do put the igloo's away? :P for a few months of the year? ;) !!!!!

Jay,yer crazy!!!? ?:o wish I could join you.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?John.

Blurred Vision

I think it's all the paint fumes from work. They told me that eventually I would notice the effects regardless if I wore my mask or not. This visionism is a sickness and I hope they never find a cure.
Jay

Tiger

Hi Jay,Here's a ride for you  8). www.pd13.com

8) John

Blurred Vision

I might make the october one, but definately not tommorrow.
Jay

Tiger

:) Including my-self,we have 6 for the Ontario spring meet/ride? 8).

TigerJohn-----------Erin.
Lead_Deficiency-----Shomberg.
Squid---------------Kingston
Kenny--------------Wooler
Jay Vision-----------St.Thomas
And from south of the border? 8),depending on the weather? ::), ps2 (near) Kalamazoo.

I'm thinking? ::) at this point,a central(ish) meet point would be a little north of Toronto,just off the Hwy 401 and/or 400 ,a Saturday mid-morning get together at a cafe/restaurant and then a ride out into the blue yonder? 8)
:)I can work out the finer details as we go on? ::) .What say you boys & girls? ??? ??? Input,please.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?John.

Blurred Vision

Sounds good to me a little brunch and some ridin.
Jay

louthepou

Hey folks! You know I'll try to join if there's time, and a V in good order, and a blessing form the Mrs.,...

Louis
Hi, my name is Louis, and I'm a Vision-o-holic

Tiger

:) HI Lou,
1 - I will hopefully? ::) have this organised to give every body plenty of notice so we get the best turn out possible? 8) .

2 - I'm sure you'll have the Vision ready? ;) but let us know if we can be of help.

3 - Regarding the blessing from your wife? :-X? ??? A nice bunch of her favorite cut flowers,a box of her favorite chocolates/candies and a big? :-*? ;D normally works for me? ;) , how-ever,when all else fails remember : "Its easier to beg forgiveness than to ask for permission"(author anon')? :D ,besides, making up is always fun.start back at #3? 8) .? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?John.

Blurred Vision

Hey guys

The more visionaries the better. This will be a big deal for me as it will be my first rally. And it's nice to be a part of such a devoted group of vison enthusiasts. I can't begin to imagine all the stories and close calls that will be shared on that day.
Jay

Mutt

Quote from: TigerJohn on January 15, 2006, 09:04:08 AM
:) HI Lou,
1 - I will hopefully? ::) have this organised to give every body plenty of notice so we get the best turn out possible? 8) .

2 - I'm sure you'll have the Vision ready? ;) but let us know if we can be of help.

3 - Regarding the blessing from your wife? :-X? ??? A nice bunch of her favorite cut flowers,a box of her favorite chocolates/candies and a big? :-*? ;D normally works for me? ;) , how-ever,when all else fails remember : "Its easier to beg forgiveness than to ask for permission"(author anon')? :D ,besides, making up is always fun.start back at #3? 8) .? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?John.

TigerJohn, I know now your wife doesn't read this forum.? :) I just wonder how many people on this forum had to chose between their spouses or their Visions and ended up chosing the Vision?

Mutt
"The internet is a great way to get on the net."
- Bob Dole, Republican presidential candidate
"I invented the internet." -Al Gore, Vice President