Ontario Spring Ride(OnROV)

Started by Tiger, January 09, 2006, 06:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

? :) A Vision is a lot less work ;)? :D .When I met,What became my 1st wife? :o ,she said to choose between my bikers colours and her? :-\ .I chose her? ::) ,with no real regrets.The marriage lasted 16 years with 2 kids.Had I have gone the other route------------who knows? ???

Always remember:Life should be fun,have fun with life.? 8)

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?John.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Blurred Vision

When I first started the restoration of my vision and there was a huge amount of work to do on it and the number of hours spent in the garage greatly outnumbered the hours in the house. This last paint job took me 6 days. All of which were spent at work in my spray booth. I had 7 days for christmas holidays and only spent one of them at home. :o She's pretty good with me keeping the vision in shape mostly because it fell into my lap and didn't cost anything (At First) ;D ;D 
Jay

louthepou

Quote from: TigerJohn on January 16, 2006, 05:43:34 PM
? The marriage lasted 16 years with 2 kids.Had I have gone the other route------------who knows? ???

Always remember:Life should be fun,have fun with life.? 8)

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?John.

Similar here; next Summer, that'll be 18 years with my wife, two kids too. Oh, but there's one difference TigerJohn: I met my Vision 19 years ago...?  ;)

(Thank God she likes bikes. Maybe she's just happy to get a break now and then when I'm wrenching on the lawn tractor, or chain saw, or Visions, or...)

Lou
Hi, my name is Louis, and I'm a Vision-o-holic

Tiger

:) Keep the wife happy and all's well with the world  ;D
A wise man once say :
           "Hell hath no fury like a womans scorn" !!!

;) John
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

Blurred Vision

My wife was sold on the idea that we wouldn't have to share the car if the weather was nice. The vision would be my day to day driver.( The whole 5 blocks to get to work)
Jay

Tiger

:) To date we have :

TigerJohn, Lead_deficiency, Squid, Kenny, Jays Vision, Louthepou, a possible ps2 AND what could be a CHALLENGE from CROV ride.See my reply (3rd CROV RIDE)to the posting prior to mine !!!

Any-one seen Fiddlesticks,Brian Mathewson,etc.Could they have been abducted? ??? ???

;D Break out the pipes and drums Boys and Girls,call up?the reserves,get your rides ready,this could be war !!!!

ps2/bikevision

hey tiger now dont be starting an american canadian turn out war. i dont need to be branded a tratior for going north.

well i did make it to the first erov ride at the dragon last year and hope to make it this year. i guess it dont matter what im called as long as i get to ride. id ride through harlem if they had good twisities.

man i might have to get a third job to start saving enough for all the rides im gona try to make. looks like ill have to make a call and get a box of MRE's to carry on my adventures this year to allow me more funds for fuel. (already gave up drinking till the mad money gets built back up)

Tiger

:) ps2,
:P All thoses who come north to our ride will be given a new identity.DONT TELL A SOUL.? :-X? ;D? ???? 8)

Tiger

:) Ontario Riders of Vision? ;D? we have a challenge? ::) ,? from the Cali' R O V, to see who can turn out the most Visions at our respective spring ride's? 8) Its a challenge I think we should accept. What say you boys and girls? ???

louthepou

If one Ontario Vision can count as 5 California Visions, I think it would be fair  :D

Louis

Ron_McCoy

Hello to our Northern friends and fellow Visionaries. ?If you're going to declare war, you at least need a date for your ride. We have had as many as seven Visions at our rides with other bikes in attendance as well. ?This being our fifth ride, we expect an all time high turnout.
?As in any war, there must be rules of engagement and methods of proof of numbers of Visions in attendance. ? An exchange of
observers would be preferable as well as a photographic record, preferably video. I would consider observing for the CROV depending on the date. ?By the way, when IS spring in Ontario.
?As a CROV founding member, I seize this opportunity to invite you, one and all, to our Spring Rally, April 1st in beautiful Solvang, California. ?Of course if you come, we may win.

Ron

PS   36 degrees at 5:30 riding to work this morning, 70 degrees at 4:00 pm. Wonderful riding weather.

Tiger

:) Ron,
I've held off on a date until we knew if our American brothers where up to it? :-\? :-* . Our winter has been so cock-eyed this year? :o .Not enough snow to snowmobile and not warm enough to take the bikes out? ??? . To-day's? high was 32f,to-night will be aprox' 25f and we have just had 1" to 2" of snow !!!.
;D How-ever,I Approximate our ride date to be Saturday 22nd april 2006,(weather permitting? :-\ )
? :-[ Photographic evidence to be posted.on ROV forum.
:o Two catagories? ;) :
;) 1 - Most (road? ?::) worthy) Visions in attendance.
;) 2 - most bikes in attendance? 8) .
;D A good time must be had by ALL ;D
::) We will allow you to send as many observers as possible to our get together so we cannot be accused of cheating? ::)? :P
8) We thank you for the invite and also extend the hand of friendship to you,one and all ,whatever BIKE you may ride,to attend the Ontario Spring Ride in beautiful Ontario? 8) .
8) I will post rally point very soon? :-\ .
8)May the best team win? :P
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?JOHN.
p.s. What is the prize we ride for? ??? ???

Lead_Deficiency

Apr 22 ? We may need chains on the tires!

squid

;D ;D I cant wait,,,,apr 22 sounds good to me,,,I will call fiddlesticks tomorrow and get her to sign on,  no matter what the outcome of this war, a good time is gunna be had for sure!

louthepou

I'm with Lead_D; ever heard the French Canadian saying:

"En avril, ne te d?couvre pas d'un fil."

Essentially. it means: In April, keep your warm clothes on. Although winter has been weird and yarm until now, I'd at least propose a few "back up" dates...  ;D

Lou

Brian_Matthewson

Count me in!! I don't read the Off topic section very often so I'm late in replying!
I'm in Toronto.
Brian
1982 Vision rider from 1991 to 2012.

glennw

V brothers to the far north.... it's on!

May I suggest the prize be a story / photos for the winning team in Lucky's e-mag? (if Lucky agrees of course!)...... ;D

May the most Visions win!
Half Mad Max

Ron_McCoy

Don't forget the winner gets bragging rights
for the largest gathering of Visions in North
America, actually that would be the world, which the CROV has at this time, at least as far as we know. The " good time must be had by all " part is mandatory.

Ron

Coil Coyle

Quote from: Ron_McCoy on January 25, 2006, 09:45:05 AM
Don't forget the winner gets bragging rights
for the largest gathering of Visions in North
America, actually that would be the world, which the CROV has at this time, at least as far as we know. The " good time must be had by all " part is mandatory.

Ron

Amen,
;)
coil

PS. "Live Music is better Bumper Stickers must be issued"            ;D

Tiger

:) Ladies and Gentlemen? ;D We have a gathering of the Clan,(NO not the kkk? ::) ). Get your noble steed ready for action? 8) . We must have the bragging rights? ::) . In the coming weeks I will confirm a rally point for the troops? :D and a tour map. The date will be dependent on the weather? ::) but I will issue alternatives? :-\ ,if required.
Keep your long johns handy? :o and screw the weather !!!!!

Tiger.