News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

Who say's kids aren't impressionable

Started by Blurred Vision, January 22, 2006, 12:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blurred Vision

My dad got my son a bike for christmas and now I have to take him round the block before I can go anywhere. He's only 3 and he knows where the oil goes, how to hook up the battery charger and of course how the horn works. So be warned there's another visionary on the way.
Jay

Mutt

I don't know, he looks like the cruiser type to me.? :) Is that a Warrior he's on?  ;D

Mutt
"The internet is a great way to get on the net."
- Bob Dole, Republican presidential candidate
"I invented the internet." -Al Gore, Vice President

Coil Coyle

Mutt,
         We won't be able to tell if it's a Warrior until he tries to draw a Happy Face with it.

;)
coil

Blurred Vision

It's a power wheels harley davidson. Battery powered unfortunately. I hope to get him a pocket bike in a couple of years. 49 cc.
Jay

Tiger

:) Hey,? ?:o thats the most reliable and eco friendly Harley around I'll have you know ::) . dead  8) Jay.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Mutt

I was just looking at the bazooka exhaust. It kind of threw me off. Of course it's a Harley!? ::) ?Top speed is probably 4mph.  ;)

Mutt

Blurred Vision

Trust me I have to power walk to keep up to him :o
Jay

h2olawyer

One of the few Harleys that don't resemble the Exxon Valdez!?!  ;D

Can never start them too young.  I was turned loose on skis at age 4 & many started at 2.  It's been a lifelong passion.  Motorcycles have helped me get through the summers until I can ski again.   8)

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Blurred Vision

He just wants to be involved in everything I do. If I mention I'm going for a ride I have to take him on a 3 block ride first, on his bike. I started taking him to public ice skating at a local arena and it's become a weekly ritual.
Jay

Mutt

Seriously, it's great that you spend all the time you do with him. Trust me he will remember nearly every moment with his hero when he gets older. Boys learn a lot from their Dads. Girls need their Moms and Boys need their Dads.

Mutt

Blurred Vision

I plan to keep the vision in good enough condition for him to learn on. Another 14 or 15 years to go. I will probably paint the Power wheels Harley pink for my daughter when she's old enough for it.
Jay