Join a Honda Club?

Started by MotorPlow, January 31, 2006, 04:57:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotorPlow

I found this post in my local riding club forum. It might be worth the $40 to join another brand bike club just for the reimbursments....  Check it out:
http://www.twinvalleyriders.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2064#2064

Blake

ADVANCED MSF COURSE AT NRVCC?!? :o :o :o :o :o

Im going to have to call and see if there are still any openings.  ;D

but now you got me interested in the honda membership..  really seems like it pays for itself.

Blake

"At first it's like a new pair of underware... Frustrating and constrictive.  But then, it kind of grows on you..."

Blake

Actually..

Do you know of any of the "new Rider" programs going on around here?  Friend of mine wants to start riding (said he liked how the vision looked  ;D )  but I told him hes not going near anything of mine until he takes the course.  plus i'd like to take one of the courses again just for a refresher.

thanks,
Blake
"At first it's like a new pair of underware... Frustrating and constrictive.  But then, it kind of grows on you..."

h2olawyer

If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Blake

Wow.

thanks for the link.  Seems there's one right around the corner (40 miles or so corner).

Blake

h2olawyer

You might also try contacting your state ABATE organization.  I noticed they have some courses in Colorado that aren't listed among the MSF courses but are MSF certified.  Tried to look at the ABATE of Virginia site but couldn't find any links to rider education.  Other searches for rider education may prove more successful.

Glad to help!

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.