News:

Main Menu

How many visionaries.

Started by Blurred Vision, April 03, 2006, 06:39:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blurred Vision

Hey guys just wondering if anyone had a count of how many visionaries might be out there. I see the same handfull of people on the forum all the time and I realise not everyone has internet priveledges, but how many of us are there?
Jay

Lucky

the home page of the Forum shows 799 members.  figure some of those are gone (sold the bike, parted it out) and some lurk as "guests" so for sake of argument lets say that's accurate.

then we have all the other "Visionarys" in non-english speaking countries, several have their own Forums, Germany for example, so.. lets double that number just for sake of argument. that puts it at 1600.

add to that all the other xz550's sitting in basements, garages, etc that haven't been run in years, & who's owners aren't on any forum.  no guess as to how many that is..

then there are all the long gone, parted out & dead Visions in junkyards, Ebay, etc.

add to that all the visions Tiger & Tdub have..  ;D

Yamaha never released production figures  :(
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

Blurred Vision

The Vision is infectious I tell you. Or maybe the vision just attracts a certain type of psychopath. :P :D >:( 8) ::) :-\ ;)
Jay

Tiger

Quote from: Lucky on April 03, 2006, 09:43:55 AM
add to that all the visions Tiger & Tdub have..? ;D

Yamaha never released production figures? :(
They wont release any figure's so Tdub and me wont know exactly how many more we ned for total domination........ ;D BUT.......one day.....one daaaaaaaaaaaaaay, just you wait and see............we will know............... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D ;) wont we Tdub old buddy......hahahahahehehehehahaha mine all mine...
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!